- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
If you are a teenager then this place is your personal haven. Now is an adult was shopping there for themself you may need to ask some questions...
I have loved this store for years, although, I do wish they had more unique items like they did in the past. I love their movie themed stuff though.
I absolutely love there t-shirt collection! They have the most variety that's I've come accross! My fiance loves getting his wu tang t-shirts there!
Great store but sometimes overwhelming. I like that they always have cartoon characters on most of their clothes and they have awesome candies to try
Not my cup of tea. When they first became a brand it started as a "gothic" inspired store. However they did carry some unique items that were funny.
I always go to Hot Topic to get my belly rings. I also used to get my nose rings there whenever I had it priced. They have really cute body jewelry
I like Hot Topic but don't shop here as much since I've gotten older. I still enjoy their brand of raunchy humor and a lot of their products, though.
I love this store for fun things. like harry potter cell phone case or captain america stuff or even frozen stuff! they always have whats popular!
I don't go in here that often but when I do I'm shopping for band t-shirts or just browsing their unique collection of novelties! A pretty cool store.
My teen loves this store but there prices kinda choke it out. Bought several pairs of pants there and they wore out fast. The band tees are awesome .
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos