Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love hot topic so much! I go there for t shirts and braclets all the time. Their jewelry is amazing, hot topic is awesome.
I have only shopped here one and it was the worst experience ever. This store is just not for me, way to weird for my taste.
I usually go to this store to look for wallets and i like the clothes from there. i like the accessories from there as well.
I only shop here when they have their hot mess sales. Their boy shorts are very comfortable and they have cute graphic tees.
I LOVE hot topic, they have a very unique selection of clothing and collectible items. They can be kind of expensive though.
I LOVE this store !!! Their clothes are so punk rock and i love the skinny jeans there too. The prices are also really good.
Cool nerd selection of just about everything, but the prices are high and the store atmosphere is just awful. I'd rather just shop there online.
Hot topic is great for certain things, like if you have any sort of obsession, which is great because I tend to have many.
Hot topic ? What I love about the store are the panty hose & long socks! They're so comfortable & stylelish it's amazing.
This store scares me so much it's crazy. Ridiculous things in there which is cool for some people, but it always scared me
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos