- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I went here with a friend to go shopping once. Some of the clothes is cool but others not so much, it depends on what you look at and what your likes are.
I don't shop at Hot Topic very often, but I like that they carry Harry Potter and Doctor Who t-shirts! I can always get a good price on t-shirts as well.
Hot Topic is the ultimate store to fulfill your band merch collection dreams. I'm obsessed with the store, the vibe and overall appearance of the place.
Hot topic is my favorite store of all time. I prefer hot topic to Spencers, they have more of a selection and Spencers isn't exactly kid friendly either.
Love! Love! Love!! Hot Topic!!! They have a great selection and great products. Online is great too but they are a little slow on shipping things out.
This place is super unique. Always go here for memorabilia, as they have a lot from current movies and popular TV shows. Pretty rad place in my opinion.
I love this store, I buy a lot of my unique necklaces from there. They have the Disney necklaces that are classy and now indie ones that I really enjoy.
I like hot topics selection. They have a ton of cute stuff ranging from clothes to jewelry. They also have a lot of novelty items an hair dye available.
Love this store love all the kinky stuff they have great for a night that you want to impress you hubby or maibe for a bachelor's party great stuff here
Overall a great place- got some neat things, but nothing I’m really into. I love the black heart beauty line a lot though! Some stuff is a little pricey.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos