- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
This is one of my favorite stores. The music selection is amazing and the clothes are great. The quality is always nice and the prices are pretty decent!
I went here with a friend to go shopping once. Some of the clothes is cool but others not so much, it depends on what you look at and what your likes are.
This was literally my favorite store throughout highschool because band tee's were my entire wardrobe. The prices are kinda high but the quality is great!
I like hot topic but they don't carry that many shirts every time I go to the store they have small or 2xl. And they don't carry 30 seconds to Mars shirt's
Hate going into here. The employees keep following and ask if I need help. It's not like the store is very large. Do they work on commission or something
My husband and I have shopped here for years! Even before getting together. He loves their screen tees and music selection and I'm all about body jewelry!
My former emo self is still intact the second I walk through Hot Topic doors. This is honestly my favorite store. Perfect for Stranger Things addicts too.
In high school, I had a punk phase that I went to and this was my store. Now that I'm older, ugh this place is just too much. It's over the top and pricey.
Very unique! Loved it when I was younger. My teens love it now. If you are interested in your own style, this is the store that allows you to be yourself.
Love this store love all the kinky stuff they have great for a night that you want to impress you hubby or maibe for a bachelor's party great stuff here
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos