Hot Topic

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
wendy b.
This is a fun store to find pop culture items such as My Little Pony t shirts or Big Bang Theory merchandise. There are lots of t shirts for whatever band your into at the moment.
Brittany M.
I've been obsessed with this store since 2002. It was the only store in my area where I could finally say, "oh, I really like this! It's DIFFERENT!" I still shop their all the time.
Tamara S.
Denver, CO
I typically like the merchandise offered but it tends to get really pricey fairly quick and there's beginning to be less band merchandise offered which is a great downside for me.
Judith B.
I don't shop here often, but my sons in a band so I go there once in a while to pick him up T-shirts. They have a great selection, and he enjoys receiving them as a gift.
Samantha F.
Coralville, IA
Not my style of clothing but from what I've seen they have pretty good quality. Wide variety and they have a lot of piercing items in there! Earrings, gauges, etc.
Cloe J.
Charlotte, NC
Its a great place to buy graphic tees, although they are overpriced. They also never have good sales. But, they do sell lots of unique things you cant find in other stores
Jessica Z.
Grandville, MI
I absolutely love their wide selection of Disney apparel. I'll always be a kid at heart and love the availability of products that bring back memories of my childhood.
Tiffany V.
I actually really like this store. I always find something that I like. They appeal to such a large audience, so lots of people can find something they think is cute.
Krystiana R.
Glorieta, NM
Right Now I absolutely love hot topic. It's a perfect place if you need band Merc. I also love some of there beauty products they offer there. Definitely worth it.
Tricia Z.
Aurora, Co
I love this store for the hair colors it carries, and the awesome band t-shirts! I can for sure always find my husband some awesome stuff! It's a win in my book!
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?