- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Not my style of clothing but from what I've seen they have pretty good quality. Wide variety and they have a lot of piercing items in there! Earrings, gauges, etc.
I don't shop here often, but my sons in a band so I go there once in a while to pick him up T-shirts. They have a great selection, and he enjoys receiving them as a gift.
I absolutely love their wide selection of Disney apparel. I'll always be a kid at heart and love the availability of products that bring back memories of my childhood.
I actually really like this store. I always find something that I like. They appeal to such a large audience, so lots of people can find something they think is cute.
Right Now I absolutely love hot topic. It's a perfect place if you need band Merc. I also love some of there beauty products they offer there. Definitely worth it.
I love this store for the hair colors it carries, and the awesome band t-shirts! I can for sure always find my husband some awesome stuff! It's a win in my book!
I've shopped at Hot topic since a teen, always had an edgy look.. love their walking dead, & Breakfast club merch.. along a ton of other things. On the pricey side, but can't really find items like that anywhere else.
This store is really hit or miss for me. Expensive products with a level of quality that doesn't always match. I've purchased many products from hot topic that have fallen apart and a few that haven't .
Carries a wide variety of awesome pop culture stuff but has mostly stopped selling band shirts and the like. I often find sweet collectible and t-shirt's here.
This store used to be a lot better when I was younger. Now, going here can be a hit or miss. I'm disappointed that I can't find decent band tees there anymore.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos