Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I've shopped at Hot topic since a teen, always had an edgy look.. love their walking dead, & Breakfast club merch.. along a ton of other things. On the pricey side, but can't really find items like that anywhere else.
I love Hot Topic! They have cool clothes, posters, Music, handbags, etc. I shop at this store at least one a month.
This store. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! there is so many different styles. My favorite hings there are the anime T-shirts! I love them so much i own like two of them!
Who doesn't stop by hot topic? Best place to get band tees. Love the prices just never really had a good experience with the employees.
Although this store isn't really my style, I do like a lot of what they sell. It's an awesome place to stock up on Supernatural stuff.
Who doesn't love hot topic. It's not just for outcasts. They have great deals almost all the time. I shop there at least once a month.
My sisters and I love shopping here we always find disney, marvel and some of our favorite bands that shirts and I love there blankets
Great store with such a wide variety of clothing and products. Perfect for gifts for friends and anyone the age from 15-30 years old.
I love their band shirts even tho they have let rappers into there collection & I feel like Hot Topic loses their style by doing that.
This is one of my favorite stores. The music selection is amazing and the clothes are great. The quality is always nice and the prices are pretty decent!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos