- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I evjoy going in here to see the different things they have. my dad is an iron maiden fan and they actually have things for an older crowd. staff is always friendly prices are a little high
You never get tired of the store, I can leave and then come back and it will feel like there was so much more that you missed. The rough and alternative look to it really catches your eye
I wear band t-shirts almost everyday. I shop here for them all time. Not only do they sell shirts but piercings to harry potter and doctor who collectables. Hot Topic is the best store.
I've been obsessed with this store since 2002. It was the only store in my area where I could finally say, "oh, I really like this! It's DIFFERENT!" I still shop their all the time.
I typically like the merchandise offered but it tends to get really pricey fairly quick and there's beginning to be less band merchandise offered which is a great downside for me.
This is a fun store to find pop culture items such as My Little Pony t shirts or Big Bang Theory merchandise. There are lots of t shirts for whatever band your into at the moment.
Not my style of clothing but from what I've seen they have pretty good quality. Wide variety and they have a lot of piercing items in there! Earrings, gauges, etc.
Its a great place to buy graphic tees, although they are overpriced. They also never have good sales. But, they do sell lots of unique things you cant find in other stores
I don't shop here often, but my sons in a band so I go there once in a while to pick him up T-shirts. They have a great selection, and he enjoys receiving them as a gift.
I absolutely love their wide selection of Disney apparel. I'll always be a kid at heart and love the availability of products that bring back memories of my childhood.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos