Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Is great this store Great price. I go there for the Jack skeleton stuff for my sister. And there I can hear new music of rock.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HOT TOPIC. HOT TOPIC IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE STORE. I het all my fandom attic (fandom) clothes etc here.
I love getting my graphic t-shirts from here they have everything from Pokemon to NWA shirts lol I can never go wrong here
I love the hot topic apparel however my only complaint is the music in all the stores I go to scares me slightly!
I love hot topics. They have a lot of nice clothes that u can wear and neat stuff conning out all the time
Love there merchandise and different bands there is inside! Always find something I want !
Store is very dark and uncomfortable with loud music, employees arent very nice.
Favorite store ever! Every month i get something new😍 this store is my life!
I really like this shop. It has things that usually I can't find in others.
I used to love this store a lot more than I do now. I can still go in and find clothes that I love, but it is harder to do. Everything is covered in logos for bands I either don't like or don't even know (and that's fine, I just don't understand why EVERYTHING has to be covered in logos). I do really love that they have fandom stuff, particularly Supernatural. I purchased a SPN t-shirt a few years ago, and it was amazing and fit perfectly until I washed it three times. The fabric shrank so much that the shirt went from a medium to an extra small (and this was with me being my usual careful self) so probably buy a size or two up, just to be safe. Every now and then I'll browse the website or meander into the store, but I rarely buy anything anymore.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos