BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
This store has a lot of cool things that you can buy. I don’t like how dark the store is though because it can be hard to really see everything. The music is way too loud too. They are also very expensive. It’s good for when you’re going through that scene phase.
Stacey M.
Hot Topic is not somewhere that I shop regularly at. However, when I am looking for some very specific items (i.e. Harry Potter, Pops, Disney) this is where I go. They have so many great items for the different movies, shows, etc. at a great price.
PRINCESS B.
Is full of crazy cool stuff that you wouldn't have thought where out. It's affordable depending on the what your likes are if your a big fan of something. The experience is good since they always have sales. Recommend for everyone who's a fan of anything.
Genesis G.
This is a pretty awesome store for finding some of your favorite band merc, or items from your favorite video games or tv shows, but a lot of their stuff is pretty over priced in my opinion. Don't. Really want to pay $60 for a slutty dress...
Li B.
Been shopping here since I was a teen. Love the vibe of the shops and online store, and their staff are always the chillest misfits. I'm not a fan of their shift in music taste in recent years, but still a great place to shop and hang out.
Amber P.
Wheeling, WV
I love hot topic! I started shopping here to buy Supernatural merch, and when I got into bands, this became my go to place. I am VIP at Hot topic. Their prices are kinda high, but if you wait for sales, their items are worth it!
Victoria J.
Hanford
Love the trinkets and T-shirt’s. The dress section is amazing and full of new surprises! A fan girls best dream with just about every fandom to cover! Great for gifts and self pampering ! If you can be a unicorn be a unicorn!
Alexis C.
Fairfield
Used to love this store, now its just gone down hill. Love they brought in alot if disney, but not the princess i like. There are some things i enjoy there but will not shop there for clothes. BRING THE OLD HOT TOPIC BACK!!
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
Hot Topic used to be a great store for being who were trying to express themselves. From band tees to trip pants, they had it all. Now it’s turned into some Disney themed rap store. It’s really disappointing.
Paulina M.
Chico
I’ve always loved Hot Topic! It’s where I go to find a lot of edgy clothes! My favorite style and has such a great atmosphere! I can always depend on finding a cute skirt, top, or piercings!
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?