Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Hot topic makes some really cute stuff. I love the online site they have so many awesome band shirts and clearence items. great place to shop
One of my favorite places to shop! I love all of the band shirts they have and their jewelry is sooooo cute. They have such a great selection.
Love this store they have so many cute items although they are pricey if you go at the right times you can get really good deals on the sales
Hot Topic was a staple for band t-shirts when I was in middle school. Now, it's just kind of sad and awkward to go into.
I buy a lot of clothing from here on sale and I love their selections. They have everything from Disney to heavy metal, so every style that I have is fulfilled.
Best store for really unique gifts. They have gifts for everyone. The band tees are always a great deal. Really cool shirts. Love hot topic
Right Now I absolutely love hot topic. It's a perfect place if you need band Merc. I also love some of there beauty products they offer there. Definitely worth it.
This is my favorite store ever it's like a second home to me lol. Their is so many stuff from makeup to posters to shirts and much much more
Not my typical style, but love their pop culture and specialty items. Whenever I need a fun graphic tee or accessory, Hot Topic is my go-to!
I know they're catering to a certain type of group, but they could get so much more business if they hired some nicer, more open employees.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos