Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Used to love this place back in HS! I bought everything there in the 90's. Haven't been in a while, but used to enjoy. Will have to stop in now!
Its a great place to buy graphic tees, although they are overpriced. They also never have good sales. But, they do sell lots of unique things you cant find in other stores
I love this store!!! A bit of their items are a bit too extreme for me, but whenever I feel like something edgy, I go here!
I can't stop shopping here! I love their tees and corsets. I love their new take on Disney fashion! There makeup was ok and their jewelry cute.
I grew up being a Punk Rock kid in WV so having this store def helped me with getting band t-shirts I would have other wise had to order online.
Cool store one of my daughters faves, kinda pricey though for t-shirts. but they usually have good sales. definitely a place for unique clothing.
Love going to hot topic. They gave great deals and great products. I love the shirts they sell! I definitely have to buy more of their shirts!
I absolutely love their wide selection of Disney apparel. I'll always be a kid at heart and love the availability of products that bring back memories of my childhood.
I love this store and all the interesting clothes and jewelry the offer. I enjoy their pop culture and music merchandise, but I like their original fashion more.
Hot Topic is so much fun. There are so many things to look at and definitely a ton of stuff that you wouldn't be able to find anywhere else.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos