- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love all the different merchandise that they sell at Hot Topic! I get tons of shirts and bracelets from here. The only problem is that it tends to be a bit pricey.
I love shopping at hottopic for band tees and band merch. I recently got a Green Day "Welcome to Paradise" tee and a The 1975 tank top and I'm absolutely in love. They always have instore or online sales which is a bonus.
Omg I love hot topic I love how they have disney marvel batman and other cartoon clothing, jewelry and blankets even if I don't have money it's always a joy to go in
This store is so convenient for people who love anime, cartoons, music, make-up, video games etc. It's awesome and I don't even have any better words to explain it.
Fun store for the kids! My kids love the t-shirts, sweat-shirts, and fun band stuff, cartoon stuff. We have some great blankets, trinkets, and shirts from Hot Topic!
Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands. Not Frozen accessories.
I love that this store offers 10% off for members of the military. I liked this store a lot in middle school but now in my mid twenties I don't usually shop there.
This store is great for alternative fashion. I love dresses and they always have a new selection of video game/movie/pop culture dresses and accessories in stock. Wish they would bring back the platform boots though
I love going to hot topic. They have all the fan items that I could ever need. Tv shows, Movies, bands, etc. Its fantastic. I always find something I want there.
Love this store! I love all of their fandom products (i.e. Doctor Who and Harry Potter) but I think that they are pricey and some of their items are just plain weird.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos