- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love shopping at Hot Topic because it's fun for band merchandise or some shows. I like the Disney stuff they currently have. It can be expensive or packed together in the store. I prefer shopping online.
I love Hot Topic, specially when they have their bogo sales. I think anyone at any age can shop there. They have all music trends and even make up . I like to go in there even If I don't buy anything.
One of my top ten places to buy from. Always have the greatest music TV shows that are tne hottest topics going around. The perfect place for fan girls and always have ev the coolest accessories.
Used to shop here all the time when I was younger but they still have some stuff I find appealing.. I love the selection of Disney items, especially the Ariel items, they're my go to place for them!
This store actually used to be pretty metal, and it's more pop-punk and anime themed than anything. I have actually seen a Justin Bieber tee shirt in there. I mostly go in now to get Disney items.
Love Hot Topic. They have great selections on clothing, accessories, makeup/hair, and little odds and ends. I'd give 5 stars to them if their clothing didn't run about two sizes smaller than normal.
While this store isn't really my bag I've found some really great Hello Kitty items for my little girl. I also snagged some really great shirts for my husband that were on clearance for $3.00 each.
Ive been shopping here since i was in 7th grade. i still shop here. new gauges, love the bathing suits and artist shirts. they always have nightmare before christmas stuff bought me a oncie lol
Hot topic is cool if you're looking for some alternative clothing items or cool band t-shirts. I honestly hate walking into there but it's not that bad. As a teenager, I used to love hot topic.
Hot Topic is a great store for things like band tees and almost punk style. They do sell some wacky things, but have a great selection of t-shirts. I used to live in this store when I was younger!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos