Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Ive never like dark stores abut I absolutely love this on by far! It has everything Celeb and band Tee's body Jewlery. everything. great prices.
Best place to get super hero t-shirts, or anything with cartoons on it. So many different options for my dav things like Mario our ninja turtles!
I vist this store every time i go to the mall. the prices are good and you can find things in there that you cannot normally find anywhere else.
I don't shop here often, but my sons in a band so I go there once in a while to pick him up T-shirts. They have a great selection, and he enjoys receiving them as a gift.
This used to be my go to place for things. They used to have hello kitty but pulled her line when the became "unpopular". They're still not punk!
I don't really shop here, but they have really cute comic clothes and products. Also when they are on sale, the prices are generally pretty cheap
Used to love this place back in HS! I bought everything there in the 90's. Haven't been in a while, but used to enjoy. Will have to stop in now!
Love this store for the different costumey type of stuff. Whenever i am looking to go to a con, have a cute outfit for a costume at work or party its the first place i go.
Its a great place to buy graphic tees, although they are overpriced. They also never have good sales. But, they do sell lots of unique things you cant find in other stores
I LOVE shopping at Hot Topic, my 12 year old niece loves all the vintage rock t-shirts! Any time I stop in tere are great sales happening too!!!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos