BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Not my style, but I do enjoy shopping here for pop culture items like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Disney, etc. Prices are alright, but the items they have are awesome.
Vanessa G.
I used to shop here a lot when I was in high school and it seems to consistently good for that demographic. Reasonably priced with a variety of funky/punk merchandise.
Kristina D.
Jamestown, KY
Although I feel like this store has went somewhat downhill in recent years, I still find some good deals every now and again. I especially like their Disney selection.
Brianna M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Love this place! They have all your clothing needs to make up needs, or even intimacy needs if you ask to go to the back! I'm only 14, but I've heard stories about it.
Kaitlin F.
Maybe I'm getting old but the store has deteriorated in the last few years. I used to find unique and fun items, but now you can find a good deal at Target for way less.
Barbara R.
Johnstown, Pa
It's an interesting enough store but when you truly want to find something that you know is only going to be in this store, I no longer feel that everyone is welcome like I once thought. It's very uncomfortable in there anymore.
Elizabeth  t.
Waukesha, WI
I feel like they don't have that much good clothes now then they did when I was younger could be just the age I guess. They are also overpriced on some of their items.
Melissa T.
Kent, WA
I adore this store. I always come in here every single time I come to the mall. I just can never resist. I also buy stuff from them online. They have the best stuff.
Stephanie F.
I still like Hot Topic! They have some nice jewelry there. Lots of fun little things to buy and a good selection of band tee-shirts if you're looking for that stuff!
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
By far the worst place I've ever had the misfortune of not working at. I applied for a manager position, filled out all the paperwork, but I was never scheduled and fired, thanks Hot Topic.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?