Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I typically like the merchandise offered but it tends to get really pricey fairly quick and there's beginning to be less band merchandise offered which is a great downside for me.
This is a fun store to find pop culture items such as My Little Pony t shirts or Big Bang Theory merchandise. There are lots of t shirts for whatever band your into at the moment.
I love this store for fun things. like harry potter cell phone case or captain america stuff or even frozen stuff! they always have whats popular!
I always go to Hot Topic to get my belly rings. I also used to get my nose rings there whenever I had it priced. They have really cute body jewelry
Hot Topic has some cool and interesting stuff, I like to go in and look around. I don't usually buy stuff, but sometimes I do.
Thinking back, I don't think I have ever bought anything here yet I always seem to go into this store and check things out. It is just not for me.
Love this place! They have all your clothing needs to make up needs, or even intimacy needs if you ask to go to the back! I'm only 14, but I've heard stories about it.
Definitely a go to place if you are looking for pop culture, goth, and "darker" clothing. One of the only places you can find band/artists shirts.
I'm always happy with hot topic. My favorite is the disney section I'm always pleased to buy anything from disney. I usually buy my band t-shirts here
I used to love hot topic. I used to be a huge fan. I'm not the gothic type but I just loved the t shirts & the belly Button rings & the lanyards.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos