- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love this store they have so much cool stuff and band merch! Some people may feel intimidated by the atmosphere but definitely worth visit! They have a lot of sales like bogo on band tees and are reasonably priced!
I recently found out I had a hot topic in my mall. I went in there with my friend and I didn't hate it. I mean they have cute clothing and fair prices but I could not find ANYTHING in my sizes especially shoes.
They have done a great job of rebranding themselves and having a TON of awesome pop culture items. I am currently obsessed with the Orphan Black clothing line and I really hope they come out with new designs soon!
This is one of my favorite stores. I can buy all my interest clothes, from superhero to walking dead to vampire diaries to Disney! I love ittt. I can buy everyone at least one thing from this store at Christmas time
Love love love! The selection of band shirts they have is great. The employees are some of the nicest and most helpful people I've ever met. Really great customer service!
Hot Topic is the only place to easily find any sort of fandom merchandise. Sometimes the stuff can get pretty expensive, though that doesn't stop my friend and I from going in there every time we go to the mall
This store is definitely for certain people. I have has instances of the cashiers just being vulgar and rude. This may be appropriate for some, but it was not my cup of tea that day. They have great prices and variety in body piercing rings, but sometimes it is just hard to deal with being in there.
I've been shopping in hot topic since I was 13, and still love it. They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy.
I think they can be a little pricey and when they have sales it is very specific. Like the sign on the window will say, all shirts half off, but inside they'll point you the the selected styles. Clairence as always is not included. But they should be more specific on the advertisement!!!!
I am giving this a solid high B only because I am old but I still adore this store!! I often find amazing pin-up dresses, cardi's or accessories here at really reasonable prices. I love their dress selection.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos