Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love Hot Topic. The prices are good and they always have sales. I mostly buy band mercy and body jewelry, but I love the Disney items that they sell.
LOVE LOVE LOVEEE HotTopic! I go here for clothing, jewelry, accessories, and much more. I love the workers there. I love all the band and graphic tee's, pants/shorts, and everything there.
Not really my style but my nephew loves this store. Seems many young kids like this store. Though on occasion they do have some stuff I would purchase.
Hot topic has been one of my favorite stores for a long time I love rock music and they always have rock shirts and they always have the style i like.
love Hot Topic, but not for the typical reason. I love their disney merchandise! I also love their hair accessories. Don't judge the store by its appearance.
You never get tired of the store, I can leave and then come back and it will feel like there was so much more that you missed. The rough and alternative look to it really catches your eye
By far the worst place I've ever had the misfortune of not working at. I applied for a manager position, filled out all the paperwork, but I was never scheduled and fired, thanks Hot Topic.
Not my cup of tea. When they first became a brand it started as a "gothic" inspired store. However they did carry some unique items that were funny.
Hot Topic is a fun/hip place to check out when you go to the mall. They have a nice variety of band t shirts, jewelry, clothing, and hip accessories.
I don't go in here that often but when I do I'm shopping for band t-shirts or just browsing their unique collection of novelties! A pretty cool store.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos