BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Christina C.
Mission, TX
This is one of my favorite stores. I can buy all my interest clothes, from superhero to walking dead to vampire diaries to Disney! I love ittt. I can buy everyone at least one thing from this store at Christmas time
april t.
This store is definitely for certain people. I have has instances of the cashiers just being vulgar and rude. This may be appropriate for some, but it was not my cup of tea that day. They have great prices and variety in body piercing rings, but sometimes it is just hard to deal with being in there.
Megan C.
I recently found out I had a hot topic in my mall. I went in there with my friend and I didn't hate it. I mean they have cute clothing and fair prices but I could not find ANYTHING in my sizes especially shoes.
Erin A.
Newport News, VA
I used to really not like Hot Topic but since they have started to carry more Disney items that are not available anywhere else and more pop culture things my kids enjoy I have started shopping there more. They are rather pricey but they run deals often where you can save a lot of money.
Sierra W.
I've been shopping in hot topic since I was 13, and still love it. They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy.
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
I think they can be a little pricey and when they have sales it is very specific. Like the sign on the window will say, all shirts half off, but inside they'll point you the the selected styles. Clairence as always is not included. But they should be more specific on the advertisement!!!!
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
I love this store even though I feel out of place they make feel so welcome they don't discriminate and I love that they sell Disney Merchandise. I have bought items from this store many times I just love it.
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
I am giving this a solid high B only because I am old but I still adore this store!! I often find amazing pin-up dresses, cardi's or accessories here at really reasonable prices. I love their dress selection.
Megan R.
I will never grow old of hot topic. It's always fun to shop at. I love to see all the new items. They have really grown over the years. A lot more bright than they used to be. It's just a really cool store.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
Meh, I like their things,but they are overpriced for cheaply made clothing. They have great accessories though. I just can't justify spending 50 bucks on something that will rip or tear in the next week...
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?