- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love Hot Topics collection of Disney. Especially when they have many things that have stitch on them and wide selections of things you can think of wanting to buy for someone.
I really don't shop at hot topic just cause its not my style but they do have some awesome stuff at hot topic. My sister buys her shirts from there amd she loves every one of them
Somethings are a little weirder than i would like but they actually have some cute things in the store. its my cousins favorite store more than mine.. but i still kind of like it.
So much great Disney stuff! I just wish it was a little easier on my wallet! I really love The Little Mermaid and other 90s era Disney movies, so this store can fuel my obsession.
I love the amount of pop culture that's been instated into this brand. I was a huge lover of this store in middle school, and now I love it all over again. They've been having lots of good deals lately as well.
I absolutely love this product it's amazing and works so well. I reccomend this product 100% and hope you enjoy it just as much as I do. It's perfect for you and you won't regret buying this product. It will probably be a good thing if you do end up buying it!
Boy has this store changed since I had started shopping there. I only really buy items in clearance if I do shop here but other than that I don't shop here as often as j use too.
I used to shop here a lot when I was younger because they had band merch/t-shirts, etc. Now, I go there exclusively to buy body jewelry (nose rings). They seem to have the best!
A bit pricey but an awesome store for people of a more alternative darker style of all ages,along with more gothic type clothes there's a lot of band tees and pop culture idems
BIG fan of the hot topic stores!! They always have up to date fashion and more, great place for t-shirts for her or him!! Cute items for great prices!!!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos