- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Hot Topic is my favorite store. They sell really cool stuff, especially if you're into music. I totally recommend giving it a try. It might scare some people, but the staff is awesome!
Hot Topic is the bomb dot com. If you're looking for band, TV show, movie (and so on) related merch, this is the place to go! Everything is buy one, get the next 50% off every day!
Absolutely love this store! If i could I would buy every necklace,sunglasses and skeleton like clothing. Everything is so out of the box but in a very fashion forward way I love it.
Love this store! Have plenty of things for each individual style! Love the perfumes and gauges. Really cute dresses and shirts. Wish they carried some smile empty soul merchandise.
Well I stopped shopping here a while back just because I simply grew out of that style . Besides the prices weren't ever good to begin with and the staff wasn't all too polite anyway
I like that this store has a variety of different things all in one place. The girls clothing selection could be better, but I love the stuff they have for boys so I just buy that!
Hot Topic not only has great cloths but also great accessories they are also do a great job at keeping up with pop culture for example the new marvel products they have in stores.
I'm a little too old for this type of clothing but I love the style and used to dress a lot more like this when I was younger. Love the different styles and all they have to offer.
I love the amount of pop culture that's been instated into this brand. I was a huge lover of this store in middle school, and now I love it all over again. They've been having lots of good deals lately as well.
I love Hot Topics collection of Disney. Especially when they have many things that have stitch on them and wide selections of things you can think of wanting to buy for someone.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos