BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
I love to go to Hot Topic when they are having their sales. I can always seem to find the perfect cute little gift for my friends their. I also love their band t-shirts! I dislike how sometimes they are a little pricey....
CHARLENE A.
San Diego, CA
I get all my Disney accessories here. I just love how they provide such a large variety of things in store and online a must stop shop for music and animation lovers!
Samantha F.
Zimmerman, MN
I use to shop here all the time. I only really buy jeans from here any more cause it's so hard to find my size. But it's super cute and I love all the Pokémon stuff!
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
Hot topic used to have a unique style within their clothing but now they seem like they are trying to follow trends of all the stores. I used to love hot topic because I knew I could always find something unique, not lately
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I loved Hot Topic when it was still in our local mall. Was sad when I found out it was leaving. Loved getting band Tee's, couldn't get them anywhere else! Also the body jewelry was amazing as well. All around a great store.
Taylor N.
Whittier, CA
This place is pretty kool. I go there for my band tees and sometimes hair dye and studs. I love the music they play Its all my favorite. I recommend Hot Topic the people that work there are usually pretty chill and helpful.
andrenna c.
I like shopping there. Last time I ened up spending more then I wanted. My son even got a mystery bag. The people there are always friendly. They have the lip liner that I like and usually I can find some great hair accessories.
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I used to shop there all the time to get clothes and accessories of my favorite TV shows and movies. They are decently priced and had what I was looking for. I rarely go in there anymore because the music is way too loud.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love this store! Have never left it without buying something (even if it's something minuscule like candy). Love all the unique items that are harder to find in other stores (unless you check out other online stores).
Olivia R.
Logan, OH
I love hot topic they have so much cute things that you can not find anywhere else, I love ninja turtles and when I go into hot topic I find everything that I'm looking for there that I would not find in any other store!
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?