BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Jay N.
Love love everything this store sells . It's all colorful and epic who wouldn't love anything from this store . I have gone too this store for years and have loved their make up and clothes .
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I have been shopping at this store for years now. It is one of my all time favorite stores to shop. As a matter of fact I plan on getting a couple baby things from there when my baby comes.
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
I miss the old Hot Topic, even though I've strayed from the dark gothic style. I still stray in there from time to time, mainly for their Disney attire, because who doesn't love Disney?
Ashley S.
Lebanon, OR
They have a lot of stuff relating to fandoms and your favorite band merch. They always have great deals happening, I buy funko pops from here and they come out cheaper than other stores.
Maddie G.
This is my favorite store, I love the mixture they have of nerdy kind of stuff, and also band merch. I'm the type of girl who loves metal bands and nerdy shows so this store is perfect!
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
I hate that they changed the lighting in their store. It was so much better when it was darker just because it took me back to my high school "I'm just now discovering good music" days.
Thora T.
Bronx, NY
This store used to be better. It's gotten away from its music oriented roots are is now more "pop culture" oriented. I still find lots of great products there and do stop by every time I'm in the mall.
Jessica M.
I am absolutely in love with this store. I can always find something to spend my money on from hair due to dresses and purses. Great clearance selection and the online store is amazing!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
Love this place. The employees are always great! I love the Disney collection, it's got a great variety of movies and various products to choose from. Great collection of band t-shirts!
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Great store if you want to find something a little juvenile or band shirts. I like to pop in and look for one unusual piece to add to my wardrobe but I wouldn't shop there all the time.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?