Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Honestly gonna give this a four because someone has to take care of the emo kids. thanks for being there for me when even I hated me, hot topic. #2007neverdies
I love Hot Topic, but not for the typical reason. I love their disney merchandise! I also love their hair accessories. Don't judge the store by its appearance.
I always love going in to their store their set up is true to their brand even though their sales reps appear edgy! I can always say they treat me wonderful (:
One of my favorite stores ever. I have been shopping here since I was in grade school. I was a little punk kid. But the prices sometimes make me want to cry.
Loved this store as a teen and I still love it! There clothes are just too cute! I'm a huge nerd and I can find pretty much all of my favorite fandoms here.
This used to be awesome, they would sell a lot of band shirts none of that stupid cartoon and rapper shit they have now.. its a kid place now.. they sell junk
This store always has a wide variety of cool things. Anytime I am looking for something that might not be mainstream this is one of the first places I look.
I love this store, always love buying some tanks, shirts, and tongue piercings from here. Good quality and very affordable especially when they have a sale.
This is still a place I enjoy shopping. I love the graphic tees and the uniqueness of the store over all. I love hardcore music so this is the place for me.
A good store to go to but not as punk/ rocker/ goth as they use to be. But I did find some cool book bags for my kids to start school with, so plus on that.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos