- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Hot topic is cool if you're looking for some alternative clothing items or cool band t-shirts. I honestly hate walking into there but it's not that bad. As a teenager, I used to love hot topic.
The best place to shop for band tees! I always shop on the men's side for more comfy fitting shirts! They also have a great selection of other merchandise like mine craft and Adventure Time stuff.
I love the the variety hot topic has. Where else can you find Disney princesses, Harley quinn, and Joan jett in one store? The clothes are really cute but are not budget friendly unfortunately. .
All kids go through the "Scene" phase! The store is great if you are into band tees, pop culture accessories and buying manic panic online. I grew out of it, but i still have my membership card.
I'm not a huge fan of Hot Topic. I worn it back in high school, but I never can find anything in there for me anymore. There entire store has changed and the clothing has lost it's quality.
Used to be a great store for band t-shirts. However, over the years the bands I am interested in have been having uglier shirts carried at hot topic compared to their online stores. Now I just go directly through their mercy stores. Hot Topic has lost its touch.
I do love this store i can get all of my nerdy and geeky stuff there that i cant find any where else and i love the fact they have baby sizes too, because every toddler needs a doctor who shirt
I like what the store offers a lot of the time. While it does have a lot of dark themed clothing, it also offers many cute items as well. I love that you can now get Pops from their stores.
I get all my plugs from here, i recently got two all organic wooden plugs and I'm in love with them! it was buy on get one so i had to! besides being super cute they are so good for your ears.
The staff isn't always too friendly, but I guess that might come with the store? I love that they have disney clothing, which you would never assume, and they have an awesome rewards program!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos