BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Jessica D.
I liked this store back in middle school but haven't been there since. its not my type of clothing, however I did like the band tees. I also hated the smell of the store.
Gaoly X.
I don't shop here often since I'm not into their fashion, but ever since they have Disney merchandise and anime, I keep going in that store, and browse in there. My sister is addicted to this store because of the anime merchandise.
Ashleigh P.
Juneau, wi
I've been shopping at hottopic since I was probably 12 years old. Its just a cool store for everyone. It's not just metal music and whatever people see it as. Its the only place I can find invader zim and star wars things. Love it!
Connie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like Hot topic. There are not a lot of "scene" stores left floating around. I am older, but I still love the alternative look and I can always find some great cosmetics, hair good, shirts or a fun gift for someone there.
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
I used to love hot topic! I feel like it got really bright within the last couple of years.. It's made me not want to visit the store as much. I'd rather shop online now.
Emina F.
Holland, MI
I don't shop here very often as an adult. It used to be a store I liked when I was a teenager. However, I still find myself going in there whenever I'm in a mall to look around in. It's very unique, and has lots of fun products.
Nicole J.
I used to shop at Hot Topic when I was in middle school and high school, but now being in college, I have outgrown the whole band-T phase. However, I still catch myself wandering through the store looking at their new merch.
Carolyn C.
I do not really like to shop at stores like these but I love stitch from Lilo and stitch and they have a great selection of stitch products. I do think that the people who work there could be a little nicer in my experiences.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I love walking into Hot Topic and seeing all the new merchandise. Granted they don't necessarily cater to the plus sized, they do have a sister store (Torrid) that does. I always seem to buy random accessories from Hot Topic.
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
I love going to hot topic when I'm in need of a band t-shirt or if I'm looking for nail polish that I cant find anywhere else. The people are friendly in there and are always willing to help! The stickers are also my favorite!
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?