BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Candice R.
Used to shop here all the time when I was younger but they still have some stuff I find appealing.. I love the selection of Disney items, especially the Ariel items, they're my go to place for them!
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
I love shopping at Hot Topic because it's fun for band merchandise or some shows. I like the Disney stuff they currently have. It can be expensive or packed together in the store. I prefer shopping online.
Alicia H.
I love Hot Topic, specially when they have their bogo sales. I think anyone at any age can shop there. They have all music trends and even make up . I like to go in there even If I don't buy anything.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
While this store isn't really my bag I've found some really great Hello Kitty items for my little girl. I also snagged some really great shirts for my husband that were on clearance for $3.00 each.
Katiana M.
Boynton Beach, FL
One of my top ten places to buy from. Always have the greatest music TV shows that are tne hottest topics going around. The perfect place for fan girls and always have ev the coolest accessories.
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
I love the the variety hot topic has. Where else can you find Disney princesses, Harley quinn, and Joan jett in one store? The clothes are really cute but are not budget friendly unfortunately. .
Kelly S.
The best place to shop for band tees! I always shop on the men's side for more comfy fitting shirts! They also have a great selection of other merchandise like mine craft and Adventure Time stuff.
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
Hot topic is cool if you're looking for some alternative clothing items or cool band t-shirts. I honestly hate walking into there but it's not that bad. As a teenager, I used to love hot topic.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Hot Topic is a great store for things like band tees and almost punk style. They do sell some wacky things, but have a great selection of t-shirts. I used to live in this store when I was younger!
Keiandra M.
All kids go through the "Scene" phase! The store is great if you are into band tees, pop culture accessories and buying manic panic online. I grew out of it, but i still have my membership card.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?