BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This used to be my favorite store at the mall. The store never carried my size clothes but I would buy their Tshirts, cds, hoodies, bracelets and other stuff here. I also liked the music they played too, it's a pretty awesome store.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
this is the store I go to to get my hubby shirts and stuff from the shows that he watches. I also used to come here for my body jewelry. I love that it has products from shows and movies and Disney and bands.
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
Who doesn’t love hot topic? I’ve been going there for as long as I can remember. I love their shirts, pops and Jewelry. The setting of the stores is awesome and I also buy my boyfriend tons of gifts from there. It’s super easy. I definitely recommend hot topic to everyone I know !
Shell C.
Sharpsburg, KY
Though I've been slightly disappointed with some of the more recent band shirts being carried here, overall, I love this place! I've been shopping here since I was in middle school and that was years ago!
Alana C.
This used to be one of my favorite stores, but as I get older.. I just see how overpriced it is and their products aren't that great of quality either. A lot of their clothes are cute (can no longer fit into most) and I like a lot of the miscellaneous type items, but I just can't bring myself to pay their ridiculous prices. It was a fun store when I was a teen and using "moms money"!
Kelley W.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have gotten many different things for Halloween from here! They have so many different character themed accessories and clothes that whether you want to dress inspired by a Disney Princess, or if you want to dress up as Wonder Woman, they have almost everything you could want, high quality, and in a variety of sizes. On top of that, they often have sales online and in store!
🍓 ⋆.
Honolulu, HI
One of my favorite stores. I can go here for T-shirt’s, jewelry, makeup, records, etc. I frequently go to the store. I would totally recommend it to those who love rock, and metal and have that style.
Aimee G.
Slidell, LA
Tho I don’t shop here as much anymore I use to love going to this store . They had multiple different styles and options . Jewelry , clothes , shoes , makeup , hair stuff and the prices were ok.
Mackenzie P.
The products are kind of pricey but you can find some good merchandise. The shirts are made out of good material and If you are looking for a t shirt about a band or movie I recommend this site.
Carrie S.
Tampa
I love Hot Topic.They have a great selection of t-shirts and other items. The staff is always friendly and even ordered a t-shirt and had it mailed to my home because they didn't have my size.
Julie T.
Does anybody else find their body jewelery comparable to ardenes?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
What's your favorite thing about Hot Topic? Mine is the collection of characters & jewelry that isn't widely sold in other stores. The emo styles!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Best Hot Topic purchase?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Who thinks there womans section is extremely overpriced and poorly made?
Berquis G.
I would usually buy hair dye from hot topic and have been living the article fox brand, will they be stocking that up more in larger bottles?