BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
band shirts!!! this is the store for any band shirts that you are looking for! you also can get teen nick supply's and other crazy and things! they have body jewelry as well
Dee P.
So I go back and forth with Hot Topic. I love the actual store and they have great products, but the online service is terrible. Everytime that I've ordered something it ALWAYS gets "lost" in the mail. I'm not sure if it's the mailman or the shipping department. Either way, no more online orders for me.
Charlie W.
When shopping their sales, you can really score. They’ve been getting more pastel and cute things in stores which delights my jfashion decora lil heart. But other than that, the quality can be baaaad and over priced.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I rarely go in this store but if I do its at halloween or to get a gag gift for someone. I don't like the vibe it has with being so dark and the people working there are usually dressed very dramatic and are not always attentive to the customers needs. Its not my kind of store.  Hot Topic
Journey W.
Beckley, WV
This is where I used to shop every year for school clothes. I still get some shirts from here occasionally but they're way over priced and not very much my thing anymore.
Jennifer W.
I wish there was still a location close to me as I would shop here more often had the other not closed. Love the funky mixture of items you can find. Something for everyone. Love the hair accessories and sun glasses. Really Love their Disney items as well as the pin up style items they carry.
Christopher C.
South Williamsport, PA
Used to get all of my skinny jeans and emo vibes here, but then they switched up the material of my favorite pair of pants, and now they feel like I’m dead. ☹️ Also, they never have sales and the whole store’s honestly become a fandom hole. Doesn’t feel like true, sad Hot Topic anymore.
Ashellie B.
OCKLAWAHA, FL
This store has evolved a lot since the 90's. They offer a nice variety of items from hair bows, jewelry, dye, clothes and other music/culture memorabilia. Size ranges are pretty decent. Sometimes its hard to find any plus size items in stock but online offer a a much larger variety!
Martha Y.
Kokomo, IN
I have been shopping at this store for years. They have really good deals and their selection of band tees is great! Their shirts run between $20-$30 at regular price. Also, it depends on who’s in the front of the tee.

I would recommend this store for anyone to shop at. :)
Caitlan T.
I used to be terrified of this store when I was younger. Now it is one of my favourites. I have bought so many things that are officially licensed from my favourite media like Outlander, Studio Ghibli, and Harry Potter. Quality clothes that are nearly always on sale.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Best Hot Topic purchase?
Julie T.
Does anybody else find their body jewelery comparable to ardenes?
Jessica M.
Who else has a pain linking all their cards and emails to the actual in store clerk? I hate that so much!
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
What's your favorite thing about Hot Topic? Mine is the collection of characters & jewelry that isn't widely sold in other stores. The emo styles!
Berquis G.
I would usually buy hair dye from hot topic and have been living the article fox brand, will they be stocking that up more in larger bottles?