BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Carrie S.
Tampa
I love Hot Topic.They have a great selection of t-shirts and other items. The staff is always friendly and even ordered a t-shirt and had it mailed to my home because they didn't have my size.
Elisha M.
Ashland
Hot topic is my go to shop for anything and everything nerdy. If I want something for one of my favorite movies, books, or shows I go here because they always have the best and coolest stuff.
t s.
I used to love Hot topic’s Royal Bonea jeans in high school! They were affordable and had a lot of sales. Now they don’t have as many selections in the line of Royal Bones and they seem a lot more expensive. I wish they brought more styles back and also make there selection of clothing a little more bigger in the stores.
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
band shirts!!! this is the store for any band shirts that you are looking for! you also can get teen nick supply's and other crazy and things! they have body jewelry as well
Dee P.
So I go back and forth with Hot Topic. I love the actual store and they have great products, but the online service is terrible. Everytime that I've ordered something it ALWAYS gets "lost" in the mail. I'm not sure if it's the mailman or the shipping department. Either way, no more online orders for me.
Charlie W.
When shopping their sales, you can really score. They’ve been getting more pastel and cute things in stores which delights my jfashion decora lil heart. But other than that, the quality can be baaaad and over priced.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I rarely go in this store but if I do its at halloween or to get a gag gift for someone. I don't like the vibe it has with being so dark and the people working there are usually dressed very dramatic and are not always attentive to the customers needs. Its not my kind of store.  Hot Topic
Journey W.
Beckley, WV
This is where I used to shop every year for school clothes. I still get some shirts from here occasionally but they're way over priced and not very much my thing anymore.
Jennifer W.
I wish there was still a location close to me as I would shop here more often had the other not closed. Love the funky mixture of items you can find. Something for everyone. Love the hair accessories and sun glasses. Really Love their Disney items as well as the pin up style items they carry.
Christopher C.
South Williamsport, PA
Used to get all of my skinny jeans and emo vibes here, but then they switched up the material of my favorite pair of pants, and now they feel like I’m dead. ☹️ Also, they never have sales and the whole store’s honestly become a fandom hole. Doesn’t feel like true, sad Hot Topic anymore.
Amy L.
Canton, OH
Does anyone else feel the size selections on clothing is a little lacking?
Desiree A.
Am I the only one who loves kawaii stuff?
Adela A.
Tucson, AZ
Why don't they ever carry drake shirts? Nor can i find the band tee i am looking for
Yasmine S.
Tampa, FL
Does this store scare anyone else? I find it creepy
Hailey C.
Vancouver
Whats ur fave product there