BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Leanna G.
I love the different types of things Hot Topic! I love how many types of jewelry they have available. Their sizing is very forgiving and they also have plus size for my curvy ladies and gentlemen! Not only is their selection great they always have a huge clearance section, so you can hunt for some deals :)
Dee P.
So I go back and forth with Hot Topic. I love the actual store and they have great products, but the online service is terrible. Everytime that I've ordered something it ALWAYS gets "lost" in the mail. I'm not sure if it's the mailman or the shipping department. Either way, no more online orders for me.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I rarely go in this store but if I do its at halloween or to get a gag gift for someone. I don't like the vibe it has with being so dark and the people working there are usually dressed very dramatic and are not always attentive to the customers needs. Its not my kind of store.  Hot Topic
Tori S.
Yucaipa
Oh man, do I love Hottopic. It is my favorite place to go. While some of the people there can be weird (I can be too tbh) the customer service is always excellent and the products are amazing! I just recently got a Defenders T-shirt and it’s my new favorite thing to wear. I love this store so much. ❤️
Aquatica K.
Hot Topic itself is really nice. The pins, bows and hair dye are great. But the shirts and pants are really overpriced? I’ve bought multiple shirts from their store and they tear so easily. The pants are super uncomfortable too.
Maansi B.
Foster City
Really helpful staff! Not at all scary and antisocial like you’d think. I hate going in here, I always feel so out of place picking up a gift for my sister. I think Hot Topic could make big bucks by charging extra to sell other stores’ bags to customers, so that no one knows they went to Hot Topic.
Journey W.
Beckley , WV
This is where I used to shop every year for school clothes. I still get some shirts from here occasionally but they're way over priced and not very much my thing anymore.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Love this brand! They have everything I'm looking for and my go to for holiday shopping! I'm able to find something for everyone on my list and the sales are amazing!!
Christopher C.
South Williamsport
Used to get all of my skinny jeans and emo vibes here, but then they switched up the material of my favorite pair of pants, and now they feel like I’m dead. ☹️ Also, they never have sales and the whole store’s honestly become a fandom hole. Doesn’t feel like true, sad Hot Topic anymore.
Caitlan T.
I used to be terrified of this store when I was younger. Now it is one of my favourites. I have bought so many things that are officially licensed from my favourite media like Outlander, Studio Ghibli, and Harry Potter. Quality clothes that are nearly always on sale.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?