Hot Topic

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Aiyana S.
Hot Topic is one of the only clothing stores that I can go into and not feel completely uncomfortable. They really have everything any person who's interested in any alternative fashion scene would need. They have body jewelry, clothing, hair dye, accessories, makeup, and many other types of products.
This all being said, I think some of their stuff is pretty overpriced for the quality and I think Hot Topic has really strayed from their original state. Hot Topic really sells a lot of pop culture things and is less about being unique now. It's like a Spencer's minus the "adult entertainment".
Alana C.
This used to be one of my favorite stores, but as I get older.. I just see how overpriced it is and their products aren't that great of quality either. A lot of their clothes are cute (can no longer fit into most) and I like a lot of the miscellaneous type items, but I just can't bring myself to pay their ridiculous prices. It was a fun store when I was a teen and using "moms money"!
🍓 ⋆.
Honolulu , HI
One of my favorite stores. I can go here for T-shirt’s, jewelry, makeup, records, etc. I frequently go to the store. I would totally recommend it to those who love rock, and metal and have that style.
Kelley W.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have gotten many different things for Halloween from here! They have so many different character themed accessories and clothes that whether you want to dress inspired by a Disney Princess, or if you want to dress up as Wonder Woman, they have almost everything you could want, high quality, and in a variety of sizes. On top of that, they often have sales online and in store!
Aimee G.
Slidell, LA
Tho I don’t shop here as much anymore I use to love going to this store . They had multiple different styles and options . Jewelry , clothes , shoes , makeup , hair stuff and the prices were ok.
Mackenzie P.
The products are kind of pricey but you can find some good merchandise. The shirts are made out of good material and If you are looking for a t shirt about a band or movie I recommend this site.
Kendra V.
Toppenish, WA
One of my favorite stores to buy graphic t's fro m especially when it comes to finding ones with bands or shows/animes on them. Plus anything else they have is always fun to check out and buy.
Carrie S.
I love Hot Topic.They have a great selection of t-shirts and other items. The staff is always friendly and even ordered a t-shirt and had it mailed to my home because they didn't have my size.
Elisha M.
Hot topic is my go to shop for anything and everything nerdy. If I want something for one of my favorite movies, books, or shows I go here because they always have the best and coolest stuff.
Samantha M.
I love that they have clothing geared toward those with alternative tastes. Their dresses and t-shirts are good quality. I would skip out on the body jewelry, it is often sized incorrectly.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?