- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Hooooootttttooooooopppppiiic yes , I enjoy this store very much ^_^. and I like the fact hey always have 50% off. If you want a favorite band shirt or love disney and rock and roll this its the place lol.
This is my go to store when ever I want to get my favorite cartoon characters like Hello Kitty , The Amazing World of Gumball , Adventure Time they have all kinds of wonderful things like shirt hoodies
This store used to scared me when I was younger but after going in there, they have a variety of cute things. Tshirts of popular animated shows or movies, cute stationary and a lot of interesting things.
I hate Hot Topic. I admit to being somewhat germaphobish, however I fell the need to shower in sanitizer the second my foot steps inside (usually following my husband whose bought things here and there).
It's a lot of licensed merchandise and graphic tees, so if that's what you wish to find, that's what's there. However they do carry manic panic and some other colored hair dye brands, which is something.
I loved this store when i was in high school. which mas many, many, many years ago. I still love hot topic for t-shirts although i only shop if i get gc's since they are so expensive. They always have Elvis stuff which I love and they always have great t-shirts.
I get all my band t-shirts from here . They can be kind of pricey with items . I love this store overall though. The workers are always nice. They need more sizes because some of the shirts run slim.
One of my favorite stores to visit. Things are getting a little pricey, so I only try to hit it when I know there 's a good sale or something I can't live without. I really love all the Dr Who things!
While this store isn't really my bag I've found some really great Hello Kitty items for my little girl. I also snagged some really great shirts for my husband that were on clearance for $3.00 each.
Used to shop here all the time when I was younger but they still have some stuff I find appealing.. I love the selection of Disney items, especially the Ariel items, they're my go to place for them!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos