Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love shopping at hottopic for band tees and band merch. I recently got a Green Day "Welcome to Paradise" tee and a The 1975 tank top and I'm absolutely in love. They always have instore or online sales which is a bonus.
I still like Hot Topic! They have some nice jewelry there. Lots of fun little things to buy and a good selection of band tee-shirts if you're looking for that stuff!
I adore this store. I always come in here every single time I come to the mall. I just can never resist. I also buy stuff from them online. They have the best stuff.
I love all the different merchandise that they sell at Hot Topic! I get tons of shirts and bracelets from here. The only problem is that it tends to be a bit pricey.
Fun store for the kids! My kids love the t-shirts, sweat-shirts, and fun band stuff, cartoon stuff. We have some great blankets, trinkets, and shirts from Hot Topic!
Love this store! I love all of their fandom products (i.e. Doctor Who and Harry Potter) but I think that they are pricey and some of their items are just plain weird.
I love that this store offers 10% off for members of the military. I liked this store a lot in middle school but now in my mid twenties I don't usually shop there.
Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands. Not Frozen accessories.
I love going to hot topic. They have all the fan items that I could ever need. Tv shows, Movies, bands, etc. Its fantastic. I always find something I want there.
There are some cool items at hot topic, however, they cater to a specific group of people, and most of their products look like they're cheap, and low quality
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos