- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I used to really not like Hot Topic but since they have started to carry more Disney items that are not available anywhere else and more pop culture things my kids enjoy I have started shopping there more. They are rather pricey but they run deals often where you can save a lot of money.
I am giving this a solid high B only because I am old but I still adore this store!! I often find amazing pin-up dresses, cardi's or accessories here at really reasonable prices. I love their dress selection.
I love this store even though I feel out of place they make feel so welcome they don't discriminate and I love that they sell Disney Merchandise. I have bought items from this store many times I just love it.
Dude Hot Topic is love. I love that store no matter what. Every time i go to the mall i would always look for that store. Like seriously all the clothes i have are from Hot Topic. Go Hot Topic or go home.
I love this store and all the interesting clothes and jewelry the offer. I enjoy their pop culture and music merchandise, but I like their original fashion more.
I will never grow old of hot topic. It's always fun to shop at. I love to see all the new items. They have really grown over the years. A lot more bright than they used to be. It's just a really cool store.
Meh, I like their things,but they are overpriced for cheaply made clothing. They have great accessories though. I just can't justify spending 50 bucks on something that will rip or tear in the next week...
Everything looks like its meant for middle schoolers as its covered in cartoons and neon studs. They used to have great band tee shirt selections and decent body jewelry. Now its just a plastic paradise.
Love the assortment of t-shirts and movie products that they carry BUT you have to be careful not to let your little ones walk around by themselves or they will get an eye full of not so appropriate items.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this store. I am always looking for things for my unique style and it seems like this is one of the only places that carry the things I'm really looking for. Everywhere else is so boring
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos