BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS
I really like this store but sometimes I feel like they're kinda expensive. Their t-shirt sales aren't so bad. I always end up buying something before I leave the store.
Kristina D.
Russell Spgs, KY
Although I feel like this store has went somewhat downhill in recent years, I still find some good deals every now and again. I especially like their Disney selection.
Barbara R.
Johnstown, Pa
It's an interesting enough store but when you truly want to find something that you know is only going to be in this store, I no longer feel that everyone is welcome like I once thought. It's very uncomfortable in there anymore.
Kaitlin F.
Maybe I'm getting old but the store has deteriorated in the last few years. I used to find unique and fun items, but now you can find a good deal at Target for way less.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
This store intimidates me. I'm not really a dark person or like any of the stuff there but if i want a graphic tee for some concert or something Hot Topic is your store!
Vanessa G.
I used to shop here a lot when I was in high school and it seems to consistently good for that demographic. Reasonably priced with a variety of funky/punk merchandise.
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Not my style, but I do enjoy shopping here for pop culture items like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Disney, etc. Prices are alright, but the items they have are awesome.
Elizabeth  t.
Waukesha, WI
I feel like they don't have that much good clothes now then they did when I was younger could be just the age I guess. They are also overpriced on some of their items.
Melanie S.
This store is so convenient for people who love anime, cartoons, music, make-up, video games etc. It's awesome and I don't even have any better words to explain it.
Stephanie F.
I still like Hot Topic! They have some nice jewelry there. Lots of fun little things to buy and a good selection of band tee-shirts if you're looking for that stuff!
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?