Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I really like this store but sometimes I feel like they're kinda expensive. Their t-shirt sales aren't so bad. I always end up buying something before I leave the store.
Although I feel like this store has went somewhat downhill in recent years, I still find some good deals every now and again. I especially like their Disney selection.
It's an interesting enough store but when you truly want to find something that you know is only going to be in this store, I no longer feel that everyone is welcome like I once thought. It's very uncomfortable in there anymore.
Maybe I'm getting old but the store has deteriorated in the last few years. I used to find unique and fun items, but now you can find a good deal at Target for way less.
This store intimidates me. I'm not really a dark person or like any of the stuff there but if i want a graphic tee for some concert or something Hot Topic is your store!
I used to shop here a lot when I was in high school and it seems to consistently good for that demographic. Reasonably priced with a variety of funky/punk merchandise.
Not my style, but I do enjoy shopping here for pop culture items like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Disney, etc. Prices are alright, but the items they have are awesome.
I feel like they don't have that much good clothes now then they did when I was younger could be just the age I guess. They are also overpriced on some of their items.
This store is so convenient for people who love anime, cartoons, music, make-up, video games etc. It's awesome and I don't even have any better words to explain it.
I still like Hot Topic! They have some nice jewelry there. Lots of fun little things to buy and a good selection of band tee-shirts if you're looking for that stuff!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos