- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love that this store has all kinds of products from all the animes that I watch. (Nerd I know) lol. I love the body Jewelry and the necklaces with random charms on them. It has changed a lot in the past 8 years, it's not so "metal" now and is new age "hipster"
I'm not really all into this store that much. It reminds me of scene people almost. I do go in there every once in awhile because they have THE BEST body jewelry. If you're looking for cute belly rings nose rings tongue rings etc hot topic is the best place to go
My go-to store! I know i say that too much. I love the style of this store. Even though i cannot wear it, I still have a tripp outfit in my closet from them. The Only negative point is that some of the jewelry doesn't last as long as I'd like for the price.
Its so rare for me to go into a store and want everything but its impossible to not want everything in this store! all their accessories are beautiful and their tees are in all sizes. also their employees are some of the nicest people i have ever met :)
Hot topic is such a fun store to go in the pieces are reasonable at times but they do have sales and thats deff. a plus if your looking to buy an awesome band shirt, body jewelry, or just cool random things that happen to interest you this is the place to go!
I think hot topic is an amazing brand, they have very edgy and unique clothing. they are a little over priced but they have anything up to the latest fashion, their graphic tees are amazing and they have a huge supply of funky hair colors. love their products :)
I used to love hot topic years ago. Although now I think they are too expensive for the quality of their clothes. i have bought several shirts and they tore really easy or they started to snag and unravel at the seems. I wouldn't recommend their clothes.
Hot Topic is the go to store for almost anything for me! Band Tees, shoes, dresses, body jewelry, school supplies, music and much more! The womens shirts do run very small, but i usually find what i need in the mens. Overall love Hot Topic Sooooooo much!
Used to come here for band shirts and big costume earrings when I was in high school. They make some good shirts, and some cute stuff, though the prices can be kind of absurd. Sometimes I take a look around when I'm in a mall -- just for nostalgia's sake!
Hot Topic is my favorite store to shop for t-shirts and band/ pop culture merchandise. They always have sales and you can always get a good deal on the shirts. I always recommend to anyone looking for band Merch.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos