Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
BIG fan of the hot topic stores!! They always have up to date fashion and more, great place for t-shirts for her or him!! Cute items for great prices!!!
I used to shop here a lot when I was younger because they had band merch/t-shirts, etc. Now, I go there exclusively to buy body jewelry (nose rings). They seem to have the best!
I'm a Nightmare Before Christmas collector, and I always find things in Hot Topic. I notice the Disney Store doesn't sell much of Jack anymore so more shopping at Hot Topic.
I wear band t-shirts almost everyday. I shop here for them all time. Not only do they sell shirts but piercings to harry potter and doctor who collectables. Hot Topic is the best store.
I like them for there belly button rings! They have such nice ones for a good price! They also have great birthday party and just party supplies to make the party a BLAST!!!!
I'm not the one who shops here much buy when I do, I get my earrings from here and they're so cute! Really good quality and there are tons of t-shirts that I actually like.
Hop Topic is the best place in town for interesting or unique clothing, as well as pop culture gear. Their products are definitely very nice, but if anything, quite pricey.
I love browsing Hot Topic. They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too.
I used to love hot topic but I feel as though the variety and quality has gone down hill. I was very disappointed by the lack of halloween costumes my store had as well!
Not really into the styles they carry, but this is the best place to find skinny jeans in a variety to sizes and colors! Always fun to browse around and see what you find
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos