Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love Hot Topics collection of Disney. Especially when they have many things that have stitch on them and wide selections of things you can think of wanting to buy for someone.
This is one of my new favorite stores. I can but all of the things that I love in one place. I especially love their Marvel and Disney selections.
I really don't shop at hot topic just cause its not my style but they do have some awesome stuff at hot topic. My sister buys her shirts from there amd she loves every one of them
Somethings are a little weirder than i would like but they actually have some cute things in the store. its my cousins favorite store more than mine.. but i still kind of like it.
I love shopping here for everything from t-shirts to posters. I can always find something in here and there is an amazing selection of everything.
I love the amount of pop culture that's been instated into this brand. I was a huge lover of this store in middle school, and now I love it all over again. They've been having lots of good deals lately as well.
Boy has this store changed since I had started shopping there. I only really buy items in clearance if I do shop here but other than that I don't shop here as often as j use too.
I love hot topic it's so urban with a side of soft goth but like most mall stores I feel like there items are overpriced. Workers are neutral at assistance but really friendly.
A bit pricey but an awesome store for people of a more alternative darker style of all ages,along with more gothic type clothes there's a lot of band tees and pop culture idems
BIG fan of the hot topic stores!! They always have up to date fashion and more, great place for t-shirts for her or him!! Cute items for great prices!!!
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos