BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I loved Hot Topic when it was still in our local mall. Was sad when I found out it was leaving. Loved getting band Tee's, couldn't get them anywhere else! Also the body jewelry was amazing as well. All around a great store.
andrenna c.
I like shopping there. Last time I ened up spending more then I wanted. My son even got a mystery bag. The people there are always friendly. They have the lip liner that I like and usually I can find some great hair accessories.
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
Hot topic used to have a unique style within their clothing but now they seem like they are trying to follow trends of all the stores. I used to love hot topic because I knew I could always find something unique, not lately
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
I love to go to Hot Topic when they are having their sales. I can always seem to find the perfect cute little gift for my friends their. I also love their band t-shirts! I dislike how sometimes they are a little pricey....
Olivia R.
Logan, OH
I love hot topic they have so much cute things that you can not find anywhere else, I love ninja turtles and when I go into hot topic I find everything that I'm looking for there that I would not find in any other store!
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I used to shop there all the time to get clothes and accessories of my favorite TV shows and movies. They are decently priced and had what I was looking for. I rarely go in there anymore because the music is way too loud.
Jamie M.
I used to love this store years ago. They used to have all kinds of band tees and all kinds of anime stuff. Now it's main stream shirts and weird TV shows. I do like some of the things there but it's just not the same.
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I used to be a huge fan of Hot Topic, but it seems like they've sold out to the least common denominator. Don't get me wrong, they do have some fabulous funds you can't get anywhere else, They're just few and far between.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love this store! Have never left it without buying something (even if it's something minuscule like candy). Love all the unique items that are harder to find in other stores (unless you check out other online stores).
Emily D.
Allentown, PA
I love this store they have so much cool stuff and band merch! Some people may feel intimidated by the atmosphere but definitely worth visit! They have a lot of sales like bogo on band tees and are reasonably priced!
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?