BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Ella R.
Aberdeen, WA
There never seems to be a shortage of novelty tees and punk clothes at Hot Top, so if that is your thing then this place is great for you. The definitely are more for the junior/high school demographic. But they are pretty cheap and that's a plus.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
I was way into Hot Topic when I was in high school. Now that I'm older it doesn't have much for me...Except a Harry Potter or Johnny Cash shirt here and there. But sadly the shirts seem to run pretty small and they are very thin and low quality.
Jasmine H.
Although Hot Topic is not really my style, I do find that their graphic tees are pretty cool. I've bought plenty of graphic tees from here at a reasonable price. They sometimes have the Buy One, Get One sale on them, so catch them when you can.
Ruth G.
Fort Collins, CO
I love hot and topic because they always have cool clothes and accessories. I wish they still had makeup tho. I loved their colorful eyeliner,but its still a great place to shop
Casey W.
One of my favorite stores because of all the pop culture merchandise they sell. They have such a wide variety of clothing involving popular TV shows or movies. And the pants they sell are actually really good quality for a pretty low price.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
I love this store. They have a really good selection of hard-to-find pop culture and music related items. They always have great sales and deals going on and no matter which location I visit! they have the NICEST and most helpful employees.
Nathalie C.
I haven't shopped here in a while since I feel a bit older lol but I remember shopping here as a teenager and It was the bomb dot com store for all music. You could buy band t shirts, cd's, and everything band related. Pretty awesome store.
Ashlyn R.
Ladonia, TX
I love Hot Topic, They always have really cool shirts, and things for those who have favorite TV shows or movies.I especially love how many band T-shirts they have. You can always be able to find your favorite rock band T-shirt inside there!
Olivia H.
I love shopping here! Everything is almost always buy one get one half off. Their T-shirts are soft and good quality. They also have lots of nerdy stuff and stuff for fans of different TV shows and bands. They also have exclusive funko pops.
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
Hot topic seems to always have the buy one get one for 50% off sale and i love it. I always buy my graphic tees there. Its the only reliable place to buy good quality. It has all things from pop culture to anime, which is something i love :))
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?