BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Janet W.
Hot Topic is the place to go if you are looking for a specific style. They do carry high quality products though. I have a pair of twelve year old boots from them still in good shape.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
Every time I walk in this store I feel so out of place but they have good prices & a lot of products to choose from ! I love the hello kitty & my little pony things they have there :)
Candice L.
Itasca, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a little too old for this type of clothing but I love the style and used to dress a lot more like this when I was younger. Love the different styles and all they have to offer.
omayra g.
Hamden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well I stopped shopping here a while back just because I simply grew out of that style . Besides the prices weren't ever good to begin with and the staff wasn't all too polite anyway
April D.
Dublin, VA
Love this store! Have plenty of things for each individual style! Love the perfumes and gauges. Really cute dresses and shirts. Wish they carried some smile empty soul merchandise.
Daisy R.
Hot Topic not only has great cloths but also great accessories they are also do a great job at keeping up with pop culture for example the new marvel products they have in stores.
Mayra R.
Absolutely love this store! If i could I would buy every necklace,sunglasses and skeleton like clothing. Everything is so out of the box but in a very fashion forward way I love it.
Daniela R.
Hot Topic is the bomb dot com. If you're looking for band, TV show, movie (and so on) related merch, this is the place to go! Everything is buy one, get the next 50% off every day!
Taylor A.
I like that this store has a variety of different things all in one place. The girls clothing selection could be better, but I love the stuff they have for boys so I just buy that!
Jessica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Hot Topics collection of Disney. Especially when they have many things that have stitch on them and wide selections of things you can think of wanting to buy for someone.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?