BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Jessica D.
I liked this store back in middle school but haven't been there since. its not my type of clothing, however I did like the band tees. I also hated the smell of the store.
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
I love going to hot topic when I'm in need of a band t-shirt or if I'm looking for nail polish that I cant find anywhere else. The people are friendly in there and are always willing to help! The stickers are also my favorite!
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I love walking into Hot Topic and seeing all the new merchandise. Granted they don't necessarily cater to the plus sized, they do have a sister store (Torrid) that does. I always seem to buy random accessories from Hot Topic.
Nicole J.
I used to shop at Hot Topic when I was in middle school and high school, but now being in college, I have outgrown the whole band-T phase. However, I still catch myself wandering through the store looking at their new merch.
Emina F.
Holland, MI
I don't shop here very often as an adult. It used to be a store I liked when I was a teenager. However, I still find myself going in there whenever I'm in a mall to look around in. It's very unique, and has lots of fun products.
Carolyn C.
I do not really like to shop at stores like these but I love stitch from Lilo and stitch and they have a great selection of stitch products. I do think that the people who work there could be a little nicer in my experiences.
Taylor N.
Whittier, CA
This place is pretty kool. I go there for my band tees and sometimes hair dye and studs. I love the music they play Its all my favorite. I recommend Hot Topic the people that work there are usually pretty chill and helpful.
CHARLENE A.
San Diego, CA
I get all my Disney accessories here. I just love how they provide such a large variety of things in store and online a must stop shop for music and animation lovers!
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I loved Hot Topic when it was still in our local mall. Was sad when I found out it was leaving. Loved getting band Tee's, couldn't get them anywhere else! Also the body jewelry was amazing as well. All around a great store.
andrenna c.
I like shopping there. Last time I ened up spending more then I wanted. My son even got a mystery bag. The people there are always friendly. They have the lip liner that I like and usually I can find some great hair accessories.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?