BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
My daughter is a huge anime fan and we get all her t shirts here ! They have the coolest band t shirts even bands that I like ! I just spent 200$ on her school clothes , I love the way the staff knows about all the anime shows and that helps when u r looking for a particular show !
Kristin T.
South Beloit, IL
Hot Topic used to be mostly just goth/punk stuff but in the past few years they have been carrying some stuff that I absolutely LOVE! The selection of Disney products is amazing and if I could have every Lilo and Stitch item they have I would! Also love the sales that they have :)
Shelbi  N.
I love getting my band shirts from here or random crazy jewelry. But nowadays, the jewelry seems a bit cheap. It will break really easy and it sucks cause I love some of it. But besides that, I love the place a lot. I like the dresses they have and some of the other random stuff!
Kelly H.
Bechtelsville, PA
I love this store. They always have different types of clothing. They even have disney clothes that adults can wear. But I usually go in for the clothing with the skulls on it. But they also carry comic book, movies and a variety of other things that are clothing, jewelry, etc.
Alyssa H.
Back when I was high school I went through a phase where 90% of my clothing was from Hot Topic. I really liked the clothing there and it was good quality. The jewelry is a little expensive, but they usually have a deal going on for them. They have a lot of band tees to choose from.
emo s.
Pros:
✨great merch
✨sell pop figurines
cons:
❗️ALWAYS overprice items
❗️EXCLUSIVE items that can be hard to find in other places and if you find it
it can be expensive
❗️most specials are online only
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
MY FAVORITE STORE EVER! I can find pretty much any style here. Whether it's band tees and skinny jeans or pretty dresses and flats they have it all! I will always shop here both in person and online.
Breanne D.
Mount Holly, NJ
Great store to go to if you're looking for band merch of TV show merch. They also have music and jewelry. They sell backpacks and costumes too. While they are a bit on the expensive side, it is totally worth it because most of the stuff they sell cannot be found anywhere else.
Megan V.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
Hot Topic is always a hit or miss for me. Sometimes they have really good items and sometimes they don't I wish they had more band tees and we less cluttered. One thing that would be great is if they made the stores bigger! I love that there is always a good deal to snatch up.
Meagan M.
This store carries merchandise from just about any movie, band, TV show, or characters you could possibly think of. This is the go-to store to find any of your "inner-geek" products. I absolutely love their t-shirts, even though they can be pricey. Overall, it's a great store.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?