BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Heather S.
Used to be a great store for band t-shirts. However, over the years the bands I am interested in have been having uglier shirts carried at hot topic compared to their online stores. Now I just go directly through their mercy stores. Hot Topic has lost its touch.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
I like what the store offers a lot of the time. While it does have a lot of dark themed clothing, it also offers many cute items as well. I love that you can now get Pops from their stores.
Alexandria K.
cape coral , FL
I do love this store i can get all of my nerdy and geeky stuff there that i cant find any where else and i love the fact they have baby sizes too, because every toddler needs a doctor who shirt
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
I miss the old Hot Topic, even though I've strayed from the dark gothic style. I still stray in there from time to time, mainly for their Disney attire, because who doesn't love Disney?
Maddie G.
This is my favorite store, I love the mixture they have of nerdy kind of stuff, and also band merch. I'm the type of girl who loves metal bands and nerdy shows so this store is perfect!
Jessica M.
I am absolutely in love with this store. I can always find something to spend my money on from hair due to dresses and purses. Great clearance selection and the online store is amazing!
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
I hate that they changed the lighting in their store. It was so much better when it was darker just because it took me back to my high school "I'm just now discovering good music" days.
Thora T.
Bronx, NY
This store used to be better. It's gotten away from its music oriented roots are is now more "pop culture" oriented. I still find lots of great products there and do stop by every time I'm in the mall.
Janet W.
Hot Topic is the place to go if you are looking for a specific style. They do carry high quality products though. I have a pair of twelve year old boots from them still in good shape.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
Great store if you want to find something a little juvenile or band shirts. I like to pop in and look for one unusual piece to add to my wardrobe but I wouldn't shop there all the time.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?