- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love shopping at hot topic but in terms of clothes, they never have much for plus sized girls. The makeup is pretty cheap in terms of price, but also quality. I get a lot of stuff I like from there for my friends and they have a good selection of nerdy stuff.
They have everything they have shirts skirts costumes onesies hair dyes bandages anything you could name of it's just great especially for the people I love Melanie Martinez
I love anime rock music and skating. Another great store for people who want to be different. I bought a barbie necklace and I was looking for Blood on the Dance Floor but they sold out. I will be going back soon for a corset and the hoodies.
Hot Topic is a very unique place to check out when you go to the mall. They have a pretty wide selection of shirts with bands or musicians on them, goth style clothing, and hipster accessories. Prices are a bit high in my opinion....
I love how Hot Topic has something for everyone. From rock band t-shirts, nerd cosplay, cartoon figurines, and amazing make-up, they have everything and reasonable prices. I always wait for Hot cash or buy one get one half off sales.
Hot Topic is a cool store that I've just started shopping at! I wouldn't go in there because it looks really dark from the outside and my mom thought it was satanic or something. But, they have a lot of cute jewelry and graphi T's :)
I mostly buy band shirts from here now and that's usually via the internet. I never really get to go to the actual store because there isn't one that close to me. Product quality is great but sometimes it can seem a little overpriced.
TBH i only go here mostly for their Walking Dead items.. they also have good priced body jewels buy the workers their always make me feel out of place and judged cause I'm girly and not gothic.. so i don't shop here as much as i would.
It's a great store for the people who are into rock and listen to the modern rock boy bands. They have a lot of merchandise from a lot of different bands, styles, shows, and movies. I personally love the Super natural stuff they sell!
I have been shopping at Hot Topic since I was 16, and love their clothing lines. They have grown a lot over the past 11 years and I still shop there to this day. Especially since I love Disney, and they sell a lot of Disney products.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos