BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Christina W.
Hate going into here. The employees keep following and ask if I need help. It's not like the store is very large. Do they work on commission or something
Jessica O.
I loved this store when i was in high school. which mas many, many, many years ago. I still love hot topic for t-shirts although i only shop if i get gc's since they are so expensive. They always have Elvis stuff which I love and they always have great t-shirts.
Briea G.
I get all my band t-shirts from here . They can be kind of pricey with items . I love this store overall though. The workers are always nice. They need more sizes because some of the shirts run slim.
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a lot of licensed merchandise and graphic tees, so if that's what you wish to find, that's what's there. However they do carry manic panic and some other colored hair dye brands, which is something.
Alicia H.
I love Hot Topic, specially when they have their bogo sales. I think anyone at any age can shop there. They have all music trends and even make up . I like to go in there even If I don't buy anything.
Tiffany T.
Howey In Hls, FL
One of my favorite stores to visit. Things are getting a little pricey, so I only try to hit it when I know there 's a good sale or something I can't live without. I really love all the Dr Who things!
Jessica M.
Tyler, TX
Love Hot Topic. They have great selections on clothing, accessories, makeup/hair, and little odds and ends. I'd give 5 stars to them if their clothing didn't run about two sizes smaller than normal.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
While this store isn't really my bag I've found some really great Hello Kitty items for my little girl. I also snagged some really great shirts for my husband that were on clearance for $3.00 each.
Tannisha M.
Milwaukie, OR
This store actually used to be pretty metal, and it's more pop-punk and anime themed than anything. I have actually seen a Justin Bieber tee shirt in there. I mostly go in now to get Disney items.
Katiana M.
Boynton Beach, FL
One of my top ten places to buy from. Always have the greatest music TV shows that are tne hottest topics going around. The perfect place for fan girls and always have ev the coolest accessories.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?