- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I haven't shopped here in a while since I feel a bit older lol but I remember shopping here as a teenager and It was the bomb dot com store for all music. You could buy band t shirts, cd's, and everything band related. Pretty awesome store.
I love hot and topic because they always have cool clothes and accessories. I wish they still had makeup tho. I loved their colorful eyeliner,but its still a great place to shop
Hot topic has a great selection of tees. They tees from music to your favorite TV shows and movies. I usually go in there to check out the pop vinyls. I do still go in to check out the alternative clothing but usually never purchase any.
What I liked about Hot Topic when it first opened was all of the band t-shirts and music. Now I don't think they have a good option of T's anymore but I do like their Disney collection. It has some fun shirts and accessories that are based off classic movies. Other than that, some of their things are just low quality for high price.
I love this place I come here to get my gauges as well as my clothes. I highly recommend this place. It is very affordable. The people in every store are really nice as well. I get rewards with every purchase, I really love shopping here.
Love Hot Topic! They always have awesome band shirts, and since they picked up the Disney brand, they always have something I fall in love with! They have awesome sales too!
I love shopping at hot topic but in terms of clothes, they never have much for plus sized girls. The makeup is pretty cheap in terms of price, but also quality. I get a lot of stuff I like from there for my friends and they have a good selection of nerdy stuff.
I used to love this store because of it's uniqueness and now they are not the same... They have turned to girly I want to say... I don't know but its not as dark as before.. I do get to find some great pieces at time but it is different
I love anime rock music and skating. Another great store for people who want to be different. I bought a barbie necklace and I was looking for Blood on the Dance Floor but they sold out. I will be going back soon for a corset and the hoodies.
Hot Topic is a very unique place to check out when you go to the mall. They have a pretty wide selection of shirts with bands or musicians on them, goth style clothing, and hipster accessories. Prices are a bit high in my opinion....
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos