Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Hate going into here. The employees keep following and ask if I need help. It's not like the store is very large. Do they work on commission or something
I loved this store when i was in high school. which mas many, many, many years ago. I still love hot topic for t-shirts although i only shop if i get gc's since they are so expensive. They always have Elvis stuff which I love and they always have great t-shirts.
I get all my band t-shirts from here . They can be kind of pricey with items . I love this store overall though. The workers are always nice. They need more sizes because some of the shirts run slim.
It's a lot of licensed merchandise and graphic tees, so if that's what you wish to find, that's what's there. However they do carry manic panic and some other colored hair dye brands, which is something.
I love Hot Topic, specially when they have their bogo sales. I think anyone at any age can shop there. They have all music trends and even make up . I like to go in there even If I don't buy anything.
One of my favorite stores to visit. Things are getting a little pricey, so I only try to hit it when I know there 's a good sale or something I can't live without. I really love all the Dr Who things!
Love Hot Topic. They have great selections on clothing, accessories, makeup/hair, and little odds and ends. I'd give 5 stars to them if their clothing didn't run about two sizes smaller than normal.
While this store isn't really my bag I've found some really great Hello Kitty items for my little girl. I also snagged some really great shirts for my husband that were on clearance for $3.00 each.
This store actually used to be pretty metal, and it's more pop-punk and anime themed than anything. I have actually seen a Justin Bieber tee shirt in there. I mostly go in now to get Disney items.
One of my top ten places to buy from. Always have the greatest music TV shows that are tne hottest topics going around. The perfect place for fan girls and always have ev the coolest accessories.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos