BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
I love to shop at Hot Topic a lot because they had the greatest band and graphic tees. But I don't really like to shop there that much because the clothes are not really my style too much. They have a lot of Disney stuff and younger kids clothing.
Katie B.
When I want hello kitty stuff this is definitely where i go. I love their stuff. Some of it is just out of my price range at the moment. But its not reasonable. Just not cheap enough for me at the moment. But I still love to window shop in their store.
Ella R.
Aberdeen, WA
There never seems to be a shortage of novelty tees and punk clothes at Hot Top, so if that is your thing then this place is great for you. The definitely are more for the junior/high school demographic. But they are pretty cheap and that's a plus.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
I was way into Hot Topic when I was in high school. Now that I'm older it doesn't have much for me...Except a Harry Potter or Johnny Cash shirt here and there. But sadly the shirts seem to run pretty small and they are very thin and low quality.
Mae A.
Hot Topic is always ever changing. If you like science/horror or Disney movies, this is the place to go. They have a good array of band products as well! Albums, shirts, buttons, etc. Although some of their products are priced high, it's worth it.
MacKenzie B.
I just love their store! It has something for everyone! Even a Disney lover like me!! My husband goes there for the band t shirts and I'm there sore the supernatural, Harry Potter, and Disney stuff! Probably one of my favorite stores for life!
Jasmine H.
Although Hot Topic is not really my style, I do find that their graphic tees are pretty cool. I've bought plenty of graphic tees from here at a reasonable price. They sometimes have the Buy One, Get One sale on them, so catch them when you can.
Olivia H.
I love shopping here! Everything is almost always buy one get one half off. Their T-shirts are soft and good quality. They also have lots of nerdy stuff and stuff for fans of different TV shows and bands. They also have exclusive funko pops.
Nathalie C.
I haven't shopped here in a while since I feel a bit older lol but I remember shopping here as a teenager and It was the bomb dot com store for all music. You could buy band t shirts, cd's, and everything band related. Pretty awesome store.
Ruth G.
Fort Collins, CO
I love hot and topic because they always have cool clothes and accessories. I wish they still had makeup tho. I loved their colorful eyeliner,but its still a great place to shop
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?