BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...18 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Taylor S.
Millville, NJ
One of my favorite stores of all time! I refuse to get my gauges anywhere else! They took it out of my local mall and I nearly cried. Great place for all of my band merch and cute dresses. There is not a time I have walk out of hot topic empty handed. Totally in love with this store! If I had enough money, I would buy just about everything inside!
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
I love the merchandise because there are SO many different fandoms included in the store. However, it lost a star because the prices are sometimes stupidly high and when I've bought some merchandise, it either broke after one use (Maleficent bracelet) or faded (Beauty & the Beast iPhone case).
Ashley D.
Springfield, OR
It can get very expensive. About $25 per clothing item, if not more. The quality is typically very good. They are definitely the go to place if you are looking for some band merch, or even Disney stuff. The best time to hit up this store is during their buy one, get one half off sales. They usually offer "Hot Cash" at that time to use later.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
It's a very unique place where I feel that I don't get judged for what I wear. Most of the things are very pretty and legit. The sales they give out online really helps pay for shipping. Honestly there are many interesting things here to buy.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I love love love this store! Great store to buy band merchandise & music, I always walk in this store and walk out with a t-shirt or any collectible items I might like! Some stuff is expensive but all worth it in the end! Such an awesome store! 😍😍😍
Darien F.
Hot Topic is only good for Disney merch, band t-shirts, and novelty items. It went from a goth store to a stupid novelty store really fast. And their prices are way too high but I guess that doesn't matter because only teenagers who's parents buy everything for them shop here anymore. They do have great sales but the prices are too high.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Coming from someone who used to shop exclusively at Hot Topic, I will tell you that they have become overpriced. Great for little trinkets and accessories but really am not feeling the clothing any more (outgrew that stage apparently) but they do have some pretty decent crewnecks and wallets, records, pop vinyl figures as well.
krystal ☺.
Goof store to buy band tee-shirts and such. I remember when I was little I always wanted to shop there because it looked so cool. Not everybody shopped there and I wanted to shop there and be cool haha. Now it seems everyone shops there. Good store I love their band t-shirts but it can be a bit pricey I mean c'mon it just a T-shirt.
Magali C.
Tustin, CA
I love hot topic. I still listen to MCR and get to represent my love with my band shirts from hot topic not everyone is a hipster and hot topic gets me. They really get me. Quality is great I feel at home in my dark apparel. LOVE IT!
Jessica K.
Columbus, OH
Love the selection of body jewelry and the retro t-shirts as well as TV show themed clothing. The clearance is where I shop the most however they do run really good deals for the regular priced stock too. most of the time there is a buy one, get one free or at least a buy one get one half off deal to save a little bit of money.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?