BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
My daughter is a huge anime fan and we get all her t shirts here ! They have the coolest band t shirts even bands that I like ! I just spent 200$ on her school clothes , I love the way the staff knows about all the anime shows and that helps when u r looking for a particular show !
Megan  V.
Jemez Pueblo, NM
Hot Topic is always a hit or miss for me. Sometimes they have really good items and sometimes they don't I wish they had more band tees and we less cluttered. One thing that would be great is if they made the stores bigger! I love that there is always a good deal to snatch up.
Meagan M.
This store carries merchandise from just about any movie, band, TV show, or characters you could possibly think of. This is the go-to store to find any of your "inner-geek" products. I absolutely love their t-shirts, even though they can be pricey. Overall, it's a great store.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
MY FAVORITE STORE EVER! I can find pretty much any style here. Whether it's band tees and skinny jeans or pretty dresses and flats they have it all! I will always shop here both in person and online.
Breanne D.
Mount Holly, NJ
Great store to go to if you're looking for band merch of TV show merch. They also have music and jewelry. They sell backpacks and costumes too. While they are a bit on the expensive side, it is totally worth it because most of the stuff they sell cannot be found anywhere else.
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
They have many items that you can't find anywhere else. I find myself in this store during the holiday's. I used to really love the store when I was in more of a dark phase, but now I don't really buy much from it. They have some great band merch and body jewelry though.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Honestly, I haven't shopped at Hot Topic in, well, years... I do not personally wear anything from there anymore besides band shirts and some body jewelry. They do have a lot of options on brand and clothing. But I like them for their band shirt selections and body jewelry.
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
Good place to get hair dye, they carry a few brands. The body jewelry selection is pretty good as well though it's a bit pricey compared to similar stores. The rest of it is not really my style anymore, but the selection of band/graphic/character tops is pretty extensive
alyssa r.
Santa rosa, CA
I honestly usually love all the new pop culture stuff they have for sale! they have pretty good deals on pants and body jewelry often as well. And their customer service is phenomenal and i love that they are able to present themselves however they would like too at work!
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
This is a great store to buy band merchandise from. They also do Disney character items, Pokémon items. The prices can be a little high on some things. I think the downside is the stores are always to small & they play the music a little loud in some of the stores to the point you can not hear what another person is saying...
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?