- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
This used to be the place I shopped in high school. They have a great variety of band t-shirts and other merch, as well as other themed t-shirts and hoodies. Haven't been there in a while, but I remember enjoying going there whenever a mall trip was made.
They have everything from 1D to Zelda. It's a great store for any fan base. Some of there merchandise isn't the best quality though. I purchased a purse meant specific for phones and the handle broke immediately. The strap from my shoe broke off as well.
Hot topic was one of my favorite stores junior year. I loved the variety of tee shirts they had there and music of coarse. I haven't shopped there in quiet a long time but I cant seem to help myself from at least peaking in whenever I pass one in a mall.
Really great sales. They have an awesome selection of stuff now, I love how they're branching out. You can get band shirts ranging in One Direction to Slipknot to The Strokes. I also love all the fandom stuff, and the Disney section is definitely a plus!
Used to come here for band shirts and big costume earrings when I was in high school. They make some good shirts, and some cute stuff, though the prices can be kind of absurd. Sometimes I take a look around when I'm in a mall -- just for nostalgia's sake!
I liked this store a lot when it started out. It was darker, goth now now its a lot of Disney and cartoon stuff. They are pricey but the clothes were well made when I did buy them. The only reason I would shop there now is for body jewelry or a band tee.
Hot Topic is the go to store for almost anything for me! Band Tees, shoes, dresses, body jewelry, school supplies, music and much more! The womens shirts do run very small, but i usually find what i need in the mens. Overall love Hot Topic Sooooooo much!
My friend loves shopping there. Every time we go in she would be leaving with their buttons or one of their t-shirts. I'm not a big fan of it but I do love some of their things once in a while. I mostly like their Disney things or their little buttons.
I love getting my piercings here. Although its pricey, its the best jewelry pieces I've found for my piercings. I also love the intimate BLACKHEART line from them. Most of my lingerie is from that collection. I loveeeeeee the Extreme Push up bra. love love love!
I love to shop at Hot Topic a lot because they had the greatest band and graphic tees. But I don't really like to shop there that much because the clothes are not really my style too much. They have a lot of Disney stuff and younger kids clothing.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos