BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Citlalli S.
Corsicana, TX
The only store where you can buy your fav alternative band T-shirt’s and your fav anime for example mine are BMTH , Trophy Eyes, Deftones,etc. And my fav animes are One Punch Man, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater,etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This used to be my favorite store at the mall. The store never carried my size clothes but I would buy their Tshirts, cds, hoodies, bracelets and other stuff here. I also liked the music they played too, it's a pretty awesome store.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
this is the store I go to to get my hubby shirts and stuff from the shows that he watches. I also used to come here for my body jewelry. I love that it has products from shows and movies and Disney and bands.
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
Who doesn’t love hot topic? I’ve been going there for as long as I can remember. I love their shirts, pops and Jewelry. The setting of the stores is awesome and I also buy my boyfriend tons of gifts from there. It’s super easy. I definitely recommend hot topic to everyone I know !
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
I’ve shopped at hot topic since I was a teenager. I love the store and their many cool clothing options for many different fandoms and styles. This brand is a tried and true affordable staple in my closet.
Aiyana S.
Hot Topic is one of the only clothing stores that I can go into and not feel completely uncomfortable. They really have everything any person who's interested in any alternative fashion scene would need. They have body jewelry, clothing, hair dye, accessories, makeup, and many other types of products.
This all being said, I think some of their stuff is pretty overpriced for the quality and I think Hot Topic has really strayed from their original state. Hot Topic really sells a lot of pop culture things and is less about being unique now. It's like a Spencer's minus the "adult entertainment".
Alana C.
This used to be one of my favorite stores, but as I get older.. I just see how overpriced it is and their products aren't that great of quality either. A lot of their clothes are cute (can no longer fit into most) and I like a lot of the miscellaneous type items, but I just can't bring myself to pay their ridiculous prices. It was a fun store when I was a teen and using "moms money"!
🍓 ⋆.
Honolulu , HI
One of my favorite stores. I can go here for T-shirt’s, jewelry, makeup, records, etc. I frequently go to the store. I would totally recommend it to those who love rock, and metal and have that style.
Kelley W.
Rochester Hls, MI
I have gotten many different things for Halloween from here! They have so many different character themed accessories and clothes that whether you want to dress inspired by a Disney Princess, or if you want to dress up as Wonder Woman, they have almost everything you could want, high quality, and in a variety of sizes. On top of that, they often have sales online and in store!
Aimee G.
Slidell, LA
Tho I don’t shop here as much anymore I use to love going to this store . They had multiple different styles and options . Jewelry , clothes , shoes , makeup , hair stuff and the prices were ok.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?