- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I like to shop at hot topic for the t-shirts I like the band shirts and the doctor who ones it's great how they have a large variety and their clothing is great quality for the price my sister goes crazy over their ahs items and their workers are always so nice
I'm not really all into this store that much. It reminds me of scene people almost. I do go in there every once in awhile because they have THE BEST body jewelry. If you're looking for cute belly rings nose rings tongue rings etc hot topic is the best place to go
This store is good for the edgy style. I don't dress like this but my boyfriend loves the band shirts they have. It's a great store in my opinion. So many designs to choose from, I love it
Hot topic is my favorite store to shop for all my body jewelry. They have really good quality that you can trust Most of my jewelry for my piercing are from hot topic because I know they are safe to use and they wont chip or give my piercings an infection. Thumb up!
For the geek in everyone! They have something here for everyone who loves to let their fandom flag fly. I can always find great cute, cool, geeky accessories here. The clothes are out unless you want simple tees those are the only article worth spending your money on.
It's a really fun store to go inside and look around. I think a lot of people immediately get put off because of their style, but if you really look they have things that appeal to everyone. From darker stuff to more cutesy stuff like Disney or Funko Pop figures.
Hot topic is such a fun store to go in the pieces are reasonable at times but they do have sales and thats deff. a plus if your looking to buy an awesome band shirt, body jewelry, or just cool random things that happen to interest you this is the place to go!
I used to love hot topic years ago. Although now I think they are too expensive for the quality of their clothes. i have bought several shirts and they tore really easy or they started to snag and unravel at the seems. I wouldn't recommend their clothes.
I think hot topic is an amazing brand, they have very edgy and unique clothing. they are a little over priced but they have anything up to the latest fashion, their graphic tees are amazing and they have a huge supply of funky hair colors. love their products :)
Its so rare for me to go into a store and want everything but its impossible to not want everything in this store! all their accessories are beautiful and their tees are in all sizes. also their employees are some of the nicest people i have ever met :)
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos