Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Love this store! Have never left it without buying something (even if it's something minuscule like candy). Love all the unique items that are harder to find in other stores (unless you check out other online stores).
I used to shop there all the time to get clothes and accessories of my favorite TV shows and movies. They are decently priced and had what I was looking for. I rarely go in there anymore because the music is way too loud.
I love hot topic they have so much cute things that you can not find anywhere else, I love ninja turtles and when I go into hot topic I find everything that I'm looking for there that I would not find in any other store!
I used to love this store years ago. They used to have all kinds of band tees and all kinds of anime stuff. Now it's main stream shirts and weird TV shows. I do like some of the things there but it's just not the same.
I used to be a huge fan of Hot Topic, but it seems like they've sold out to the least common denominator. Don't get me wrong, they do have some fabulous funds you can't get anywhere else, They're just few and far between.
This is a great place to shop for holiday gag gifts but my style is anything but Gothic so I guess that makes me a bore and a person that doesn't buy clothes here.
I love this store they have so much cool stuff and band merch! Some people may feel intimidated by the atmosphere but definitely worth visit! They have a lot of sales like bogo on band tees and are reasonably priced!
Great place to buy your t shirts if you love graphic tees like I do. I take my boyfriend and brothers in there too so they can match up their tees with they're shoe collection. P.s, Not really a kids store in my opinion
They have done a great job of rebranding themselves and having a TON of awesome pop culture items. I am currently obsessed with the Orphan Black clothing line and I really hope they come out with new designs soon!
Hot Topic is the only place to easily find any sort of fandom merchandise. Sometimes the stuff can get pretty expensive, though that doesn't stop my friend and I from going in there every time we go to the mall
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos