- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love hot topic, but I liked it a lot more when I was in high school. When I loved to have crazy outfits. I still go in there for some band shirts, only if they're on sale though. The one thing I love about their store is how they let their employee express their selves.
Hot Topic use to be my go to store for everything. I don't know if I matured since high school or what but the store changed so much. They do have nice stuff, but over priced and kind of lame.
I like the old stuff better :( back when it had fun alternative clothes and not just superheroes and cartoons. I loved all the cute skull stuff. I am no big into pop culture and miss the cute clothes of my teens. Giving it a 4 star only for the old stuff they used to have.
This is one of my favorite stores. While they may be a bit on the pricey side, they're products are always made well. I love their t-shirts. They're makeup and hair products are pretty good. The jewelry and accessories never disappoint. I can find all my pop culture needs here.
I use to go to this store a lot for dark edgy things such as fish net stockings or leggings, Spiked chokers, wide drop down pants or just something darkness falls into; this was the store to go to. It's personal taste and I like how they can give that to customers.
This is a great store to buy band merchandise from. They also do Disney character items, Pokémon items. The prices can be a little high on some things. I think the downside is the stores are always to small & they play the music a little loud in some of the stores to the point you can not hear what another person is saying...
I really enjoy going to hottopic for their thigh high socks and buttons for backpacks! I feel they have not had some of these things on stock though a of lately and focus heavily onto bands instead of unique items, but they are a great store to look for gifts !!!
I'm not really all into this store that much. It reminds me of scene people almost. I do go in there every once in awhile because they have THE BEST body jewelry. If you're looking for cute belly rings nose rings tongue rings etc hot topic is the best place to go
Hot topic is my favorite store to shop for all my body jewelry. They have really good quality that you can trust Most of my jewelry for my piercing are from hot topic because I know they are safe to use and they wont chip or give my piercings an infection. Thumb up!
I like to shop at hot topic for the t-shirts I like the band shirts and the doctor who ones it's great how they have a large variety and their clothing is great quality for the price my sister goes crazy over their ahs items and their workers are always so nice
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos