Hot Topic

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Hannah T.
Chatsworth, CA
I really like this store. They have merch of obscurities and of pop culture I have two shirts from here and I can say they are of great quality relatively pricey ($24.95 for a T-shirt) and I have heard great things of their Jean quality. Also they have cute pins and other accessories.
Gabby P.
Lompoc, CA
I love what they have in their online store but their customer service is horrible. i called trying to figure out how to make an exchange but they were absolutely no help at all. they had no idea whay they were talking about i had to call 3 different times to finally get good help.
Krysti  S.
Chapmanville, WV
I love Hot Topic, and though I am disappointed they went so main stream, its still nice to be able to go there and find 40's period dresses I use them I model. Fun store, great products, and the prices are good on the wallet. If you are looking for nerd merch, this is THE go to store!
Kristie G.
I used to love this store, they had the most unique things for all kinds of bands and TV shows. Anymore, they went totally mainstream in my opinion. It used to be bands like Mest and Good Charlotte, etc. Now i see Justin Bieber and lady gaga merchandise. It's a complete 180 downhill.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Although Hot Topic was a great place to shop while I was in high school and you would find the "edgier" trends there. It has become significantly main stream. I no longer shop there do to the fact that I'm no longer in their demographics. However, I'm sure kids enjoy shopping there.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I used to love shopping here as a teen...I went through a small "scene" phase and they have the perfect clothes for that style there. Over the past few years they've added a lot of cuter clothes that are more my style now.. only downside is that some of their products are fairly expensive.
Shelbi  N.
I love getting my band shirts from here or random crazy jewelry. But nowadays, the jewelry seems a bit cheap. It will break really easy and it sucks cause I love some of it. But besides that, I love the place a lot. I like the dresses they have and some of the other random stuff!
Alyssa H.
Back when I was high school I went through a phase where 90% of my clothing was from Hot Topic. I really liked the clothing there and it was good quality. The jewelry is a little expensive, but they usually have a deal going on for them. They have a lot of band tees to choose from.
emo s.
✨great merch
✨sell pop figurines
❗️ALWAYS overprice items
❗️EXCLUSIVE items that can be hard to find in other places and if you find it
it can be expensive
❗️most specials are online only
Kendra  T.
Hot Topic has never been one of my favorite stores. I think the prices are very high for what they sell. I will say one of the things I do like about this store is the ability to buy old school items!
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?