BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Kayla F.
Brookfield, CT
Everything in the store is unique. This place is like no other, and I really appreciate that! It definitely just speaks to certain types of styles, but luckily, I love the punk/rock/outcast look and I think the sales are amazing.
Christina B.
Every now and then, you can find something pretty awesome in a Hot Topic store. But, those always come from brands not otherwise affiliated with Hot Topic (Kreepsville 666, Iron Fist, etc). Hot Topic's own brand of items are low quality.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love walking into Hot Topic and seeing all the new merchandise. Granted they don't necessarily cater to the plus sized, they do have a sister store (Torrid) that does. I always seem to buy random accessories from Hot Topic.
Emina F.
Holland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't shop here very often as an adult. It used to be a store I liked when I was a teenager. However, I still find myself going in there whenever I'm in a mall to look around in. It's very unique, and has lots of fun products.
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
I love going to hot topic when I'm in need of a band t-shirt or if I'm looking for nail polish that I cant find anywhere else. The people are friendly in there and are always willing to help! The stickers are also my favorite!
Nicole J.
I used to shop at Hot Topic when I was in middle school and high school, but now being in college, I have outgrown the whole band-T phase. However, I still catch myself wandering through the store looking at their new merch.
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
Hot topic used to have a unique style within their clothing but now they seem like they are trying to follow trends of all the stores. I used to love hot topic because I knew I could always find something unique, not lately
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
I love to go to Hot Topic when they are having their sales. I can always seem to find the perfect cute little gift for my friends their. I also love their band t-shirts! I dislike how sometimes they are a little pricey....
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved Hot Topic when it was still in our local mall. Was sad when I found out it was leaving. Loved getting band Tee's, couldn't get them anywhere else! Also the body jewelry was amazing as well. All around a great store.
Taylor N.
Whittier, CA
This place is pretty kool. I go there for my band tees and sometimes hair dye and studs. I love the music they play Its all my favorite. I recommend Hot Topic the people that work there are usually pretty chill and helpful.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?