Hot Topic

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Summer M.
Big Horn, WY
I love shopping at Hot Topic for my daughters birthdays, Christmas and back to school things.
Most of the time you can catch some really good sales going on. Plus they have band t-shirts, funky leggings, tights that my girls love. Also you can find plushies and random items you don't think you'd need, but you want them anyway...all under one roof. I've always found the employees to be very helpful as well.
Brittany C.
Savannah, TN
Hot topic is the perfect go to for music lovers. Although the music is kind of scary, but I was there once and into that kind of stuff. But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories. The list could go on!
Sometimes people like I don't really share fashion references with their moms. My mother hates anything that has to deal with rockers. To my surprise she actually liked hot topic (because of the Disney products) and I love it!!! so this is one of the stores to stop by when we go shopping together that we both like.
Kenzie  K.
Chapin, SC
Definitely an acquired taste, this store. It's a bit pricey at times, but they have great deals. Every time I go in, Its buy one get one half off. Then you have the Hot Cash. Spend wisely and it isn't much at all. Before school this year, I picked up $600 dollars worth of clothes for only $400. They gave me 30% of because I fit all my stuff in a back pack. Friendly, fun place for the right people.
Jennifer C.
New Orleans, LA
During my misspent youth, Hot Topic was the go-to store for all things "alternative". These days I stop by for nostalgia but don't know most of the characters featured on clothing, jewelry, etc. They're always good for Halloween stuff, piercing jewelry, and non-traditional hair dye colors.
Khanh T.
Arlington, TX
I can really go at it with HOT TOPIC because they have a variety of items you could buy. It's one of my favorite to-go store. You can find things from jewery to clothes to merchandise. They usually have "theme section" where one corner of their store will be specifically for Disney and the other for anime. You can also find many merchandise from band like Brinf Me The Horizon to Fall Out Boys , etc.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
I loved hot topic as a teen. They have a lot of great stuff in there. Band tees, hair dye, Disney merchandise. Anything any alternative teen could want. I mainly but hair dye from them now that older, but I only purchase my pyramid belts from them. I love the Disney stuff they have too.
Daarina S.
Thibodaux, LA
I love hot topic! You can always find some hot items there. Especially the character tees and the cute little character backpacks. My best friend and I used to always shop here when were were in high school. I'd love to get one in my area so i can get in there and load up on kool items.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
This store was a great when I was in high school but slowly it's become very commercial and you can't go I and find the things you're looking for. It no longer appeals to the punk, goth, etc. style or hobbies
Hannah T.
Chatsworth, CA
I really like this store. They have merch of obscurities and of pop culture I have two shirts from here and I can say they are of great quality relatively pricey ($24.95 for a T-shirt) and I have heard great things of their Jean quality. Also they have cute pins and other accessories.
Xuemin W.
Brooklyn, New York
Will Hot Topic be doing YouTuber merchandise anytime soon or do they have/who do they have?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What bands t-shirts did you buy here?