Nutter Butter and Chips Ahoy Cereals Might Be in Your Future
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I don't shop at Hot Topic very often, but I like that they carry Harry Potter and Doctor Who t-shirts! I can always get a good price on t-shirts as well.
I used to shop there all the time to get clothes and accessories of my favorite TV shows and movies. They are decently priced and had what I was looking for. I rarely go in there anymore because the music is way too loud.
I feel like no matter how old I get I will still go into this store and browse. I love it.
Every time I walk in this store I feel so out of place but they have good prices & a lot of products to choose from ! I love the hello kitty & my little pony things they have there :)
This store used to scared me when I was younger but after going in there, they have a variety of cute things. Tshirts of popular animated shows or movies, cute stationary and a lot of interesting things.
I like Hot Topic, but I always have to buy a size up since their stuff seems to run small. My husband loves their Doctor Who stuff!
I was way into Hot Topic when I was in high school. Now that I'm older it doesn't have much for me...Except a Harry Potter or Johnny Cash shirt here and there. But sadly the shirts seem to run pretty small and they are very thin and low quality.
I always love going in to their store their set up is true to their brand even though their sales reps appear edgy! I can always say they treat me wonderful (:
I love their different shirts. They have all the old classic super heros and childhood characters.
I love what they have in their online store but their customer service is horrible. i called trying to figure out how to make an exchange but they were absolutely no help at all. they had no idea whay they were talking about i had to call 3 different times to finally get good help.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos