BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Khanh T.
Arlington, TX
I can really go at it with HOT TOPIC because they have a variety of items you could buy. It's one of my favorite to-go store. You can find things from jewery to clothes to merchandise. They usually have "theme section" where one corner of their store will be specifically for Disney and the other for anime. You can also find many merchandise from band like Brinf Me The Horizon to Fall Out Boys , etc.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
I loved hot topic as a teen. They have a lot of great stuff in there. Band tees, hair dye, Disney merchandise. Anything any alternative teen could want. I mainly but hair dye from them now that older, but I only purchase my pyramid belts from them. I love the Disney stuff they have too.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
This store was a great when I was in high school but slowly it's become very commercial and you can't go I and find the things you're looking for. It no longer appeals to the punk, goth, etc. style or hobbies
Krysti  S.
Chapmanville, WV
I love Hot Topic, and though I am disappointed they went so main stream, its still nice to be able to go there and find 40's period dresses I use them I model. Fun store, great products, and the prices are good on the wallet. If you are looking for nerd merch, this is THE go to store!
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Although Hot Topic was a great place to shop while I was in high school and you would find the "edgier" trends there. It has become significantly main stream. I no longer shop there do to the fact that I'm no longer in their demographics. However, I'm sure kids enjoy shopping there.
Kristi S.
Hot topic has changed a lot over the years. i feel like today it accommodates to everyone instead of a certain crowd. body jewelry is almost always buy one get one 1/2 off, along with band tees and other accessories! they even have a rewards system that allows you to earn points to save!
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I used to love shopping here as a teen...I went through a small "scene" phase and they have the perfect clothes for that style there. Over the past few years they've added a lot of cuter clothes that are more my style now.. only downside is that some of their products are fairly expensive.
Hannah T.
Chatsworth, CA
I really like this store. They have merch of obscurities and of pop culture I have two shirts from here and I can say they are of great quality relatively pricey ($24.95 for a T-shirt) and I have heard great things of their Jean quality. Also they have cute pins and other accessories.
Gabby P.
Lompoc, CA
I love what they have in their online store but their customer service is horrible. i called trying to figure out how to make an exchange but they were absolutely no help at all. they had no idea whay they were talking about i had to call 3 different times to finally get good help.
Kristie G.
I used to love this store, they had the most unique things for all kinds of bands and TV shows. Anymore, they went totally mainstream in my opinion. It used to be bands like Mest and Good Charlotte, etc. Now i see Justin Bieber and lady gaga merchandise. It's a complete 180 downhill.
Jessica M.
Who else has a pain linking all their cards and emails to the actual in store clerk? I hate that so much!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What bands t-shirts did you buy here?
Cariny C.
Doral, Florida
Of course the Hello Kitty items
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
Has anyone else noticed the differences in the sizing? I usually wear a large in dresses, and an Xtra large in women's shirts and small in men's shirts. I just bought a medium size long sleeve shirt that fits perfectly.
Jamie D.