BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...18 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
I don't know why people complain about the price of the things here, it's just as expensive as any other stores are these days. Also most the stuff you find here you can't find anywhere else! all sorts of great things to find here! love to buy my fob & p!atd band merch here
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
This used to be one of my favorite stores, but as I get older.. I just see how overpriced it is and their products aren't that great of quality either. A lot of their clothes are cute (can no longer fit into most) and I like a lot of the miscellaneous type items, but I just can't bring myself to pay their ridiculous prices. It was a fun store when I was a teen and using "moms money"!
Morgan G.
Wilmington, NC
Hot Topic is undeniably better than it was a few years ago. They are trying to get away from their dark, emo vibe to more pop culture and attracting fandoms. They offer shirts and accessories for pretty much any fandom (I especially enjoy the Disney and Harry Potter merchandise) as well as their signature goth kid clothes. If you haven't been in there in a while, I suggest giving them a second chance!
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
This store is a little high priced mall store which sells items that are considered punk, emo, goth, and sexy. If you like any of these things, thus is your store. They sell a variety of things from gag gifts, clothes, backpacks, to underware, stickers, jewelry, pictures patches, posters and incense. I've shopped here for years for many odds & ends and now it's my sons favorite store!
Trang N.
I love their selection of anime and Disney. They always have cute Studio Ghilbli stuff too! And they now carry a bunch of Sailor Moon stuff! They have pretty good sales and they reward you with 'Hot Cash' which is Hot Topic money to spend back at the store.
Kelley W.
Rochester Hills, MI
I have gotten many different things for Halloween from here! They have so many different character themed accessories and clothes that whether you want to dress inspired by a Disney Princess, or if you want to dress up as Wonder Woman, they have almost everything you could want, high quality, and in a variety of sizes. On top of that, they often have sales online and in store!
Faith W.
Morton, IL
I absolutely love this store much. I shop at hot topic a lot I go in there every time I go to the mall. Not only do they have band shirts but they have makeup, jewelry, and other graphic tees. They even have alternative fashion if you're not in too all the bands.
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
Not as good as they used to be, but they have something for everyone. I shop there frequently because it's the only store that has my style of clothing in my area. Quality isn't always the best, and sometimes it's ok. I would recommend shopping here to anyone.
Emilia B.
I love Hot Topi! No matter where the store is, theres always an awesome vibe and experience! They have great products from different bands, super heroes, villains and cartoons to crazy awesome unique merchandise. They also have awesome prices and sale and talk about the vibe and music its great!
Carla L.
Martin, KY
The quality of most Hot Topic brand clothes/accessories is pretty low. The other brands they carry tend to be a little more well made. Their range of t-shirts can be found other places for less and their body jewelry is probably the worst thing you could ever put in your face/ears. Fine for thirteen year olds testing out who they are, not so much for grown adults.
Hailey C.
Vancouver
Whats ur fave product there
Yoselin E.
California
Your sales are sometimes miss leading. .to get the discounts you guys promise you more than offten have to buy things that are a certain price or full price.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Best Hot Topic purchase?
Maria D.
Whats the cheapest and most expensive thing there?
Taylor R.
North Little Rock, AR
I'm kinda curious since I don't get to go often, but does hot topic carry bustiers? I think they're cute, but I can't really seem to find them anywhere.