Lime Crime Has a New Heavenly Makeup Collection
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I like to buy all my graphic tees from hot topic.Their clothes are a bit pricey but are of good quality.
Love this store for the different costumey type of stuff. Whenever i am looking to go to a con, have a cute outfit for a costume at work or party its the first place i go.
I like Hot Topic but don't shop here as much since I've gotten older. I still enjoy their brand of raunchy humor and a lot of their products, though.
I loved them when I was younger, but as I grew older it's not as trendy. Also, their jewelry is fake and leaves me with infections
This store used to be so great. I would get all my CDs there because when they were released Hot Topic often had them on sale the first week or two of the release. Also they used to carry a few things from YouTubers like DaveDays and they were much more true to their overall theme. In the past few years this store hasn't been as great. They've basically gotten rid of their music section (I think they even removed the music listening stations) and they now stock stuff like Eminem and nicki minaj shirts. It's still though my go to store for band tees
I think Hot Topic is a novelty store now more than anything but they always have good prices on piercing jewelry.
The last thing I bought from this place (last year) was a stuffed animal from one of my favorite cartoons... This used to be my favorite store when I was around fifteen, but five years later I find it harder to find things I actually like. The clothes are really cute but way too expensive for the quality. I do however love all of the cartoon merch they now have.
My teen children enjoy shopping at this store to get t-shirts and novelty stuff. IT is a bit too much for me though.
Hot topic seems to always have the buy one get one for 50% off sale and i love it. I always buy my graphic tees there. Its the only reliable place to buy good quality. It has all things from pop culture to anime, which is something i love :))
To be completely honest this once was a store I feared, by its exterior appearance. I am glad I looked past the tough presence and stopped inside. It's more than what the mind assumes. There is cute clothing in the store. I have always shopped there for spirit day clothes. They always have the loud and attention grabbing clothing from suspenders to knee socks but, as I said there is more than just that. Check it out.
Q & A
Do they have Sleeping With Sirens t-shirts?
Do they sell hello kitty??
What is the best thing you have purchased at hot topic?
Has anyone tried one of the giant gummy bears they sell??
What do you buy from here?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos