BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
My most favorite mall store. I can never walk by, I have to go in. I love browsing all the metal band shirts, the clearance items rock! All the clothes are adorable. In high school I only shopped here. Now, that I am older I shop other places, but still buy things here! I will be a fan of Hot Topic for life!
Claudia T.
Don't really find anything in this store for me. I did however buy my kids backpacks their this year. They were pricey but so worth the look on their faces. It was two ninja turtle backpacks that were not found anywhere else. So if you are looking for rare products I recommend you check the store out.
Clarissa N.
I love this store!! I used to go all the time when I was in high school with my friends and it's such a nice store. They have a variety of shirts and clothing. plus all the disney apparel and items and video game items are just amazing. The price sometimes is a little too pricey but good store overall.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Hot topic is a decent store. they have tons of band merch. music. accessories. clothes. and usually they have a decent sale going on. I used to like them a lot more before they started carrying Justin Beiber stuff tho.
Samm C.
Jourdanton, TX
Hot Topic was one of my favorite stores back then, but now it seems like everyone shops there. One Direction, Emblem3, 5SOS and etc have taken over! Back then it was just body jewelry, band shirts and merch and game mercy but now its 'mainstream'. Shirts are way too expensive. Body jewelry is a good price.
Jessica E.
Most of my wardrobe consists of clothes from this store. I love the variety in Hot Topic. It's great for finding band tees, pop culture items, cartoon/Disney-related items and so much more! Plus their annual $15 off $30 hot cash sale is a great deal! That's when I do most of my major shopping from here.
Thera H.
I don't shop here all the time, but when I do I shop for Star Wars, Batman and Band T-shirts. I love their t-shirt sales and I'm a sucker for cute socks, so I usually pick those up here too. They have adorable alternative dresses as well. Still one of my favorite places to shop for alternative clothing.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I love love love hot topic! I always find the cutest shoes and accessories there! I spent $128 the other day on 2 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of shoes, eyeliner, 4 necklaces, 2 pairs of earrings, 3 bracelet sets of 5, and a sugar skull makeup brush kit. They also sent me a $45 off $90 coupon! There great!
Stacy J.
Love this store! They have pretty much anything you would want from almost every alternative, emo, punk, rock, etc band. If a physical store doesn't carry shirts for a specific band you like, they are willing to order the items for you or you can order them online. free shipping if sent to the store.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I really enjoy the body jewelry and plugs that Hot Topic offers but sometimes the clothing quality can be iffy. But the plugs are my favorite thing to buy from here, sometimes expensive, but different enough to be worth the price.
Sarah A.
Rossville, GA
Do they have Sleeping With Sirens t-shirts?
Joshua B.
Bronston, KY
What is the best thing you have purchased at hot topic?
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
Do they sell hello kitty??
Stephanie M.
Mcdonough, GA
What do you buy from here?
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
Has anyone tried one of the giant gummy bears they sell??