BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
anyssa R.
This store is awesome for graphic tee & piercings I always get my belly piercings from here and my skin is very sensitive & I haven't broken out from a hot topic product.
Bri ūüėč ūüĆĽ.
Montebello , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This place is perfect for those concert junkies like myself! Since concert shirts are usually expensive at the venue I buy my shirt here before hand & it works out great !
Kristina D.
Russell Spgs, KY
Although I feel like this store has went somewhat downhill in recent years, I still find some good deals every now and again. I especially like their Disney selection.
Brianna M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Love this place! They have all your clothing needs to make up needs, or even intimacy needs if you ask to go to the back! I'm only 14, but I've heard stories about it.
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Not my style, but I do enjoy shopping here for pop culture items like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Disney, etc. Prices are alright, but the items they have are awesome.
Brianna m.
I love shopping at hottopic for band tees and band merch. I recently got a Green Day "Welcome to Paradise" tee and a The 1975 tank top and I'm absolutely in love. They always have instore or online sales which is a bonus.
Melissa T.
Kent, WA
I adore this store. I always come in here every single time I come to the mall. I just can never resist. I also buy stuff from them online. They have the best stuff.
Rachel K.
Flint, MI
This store is great for alternative fashion. I love dresses and they always have a new selection of video game/movie/pop culture dresses and accessories in stock. Wish they would bring back the platform boots though
Daniela H.
Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands. Not Frozen accessories.
Liv C.
Its funny because i am not the type of person who would like hot topic but i really enjoy it. I'm a big nerd girl at heart and they have so much sailor moon stuff!
Kristianna V.
El Mirage, AZ
Why don't they make it a bigger store?? its so small and hard to look at things when it is so crowded..
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone else love the clothing?
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
Do they have 1d band tees?
Dominique D.
What do you buy at hot topic?
Sarah A.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they have Sleeping With Sirens t-shirts?