Nutter Butter and Chips Ahoy Cereals Might Be in Your Future
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
This store is awesome for graphic tee & piercings I always get my belly piercings from here and my skin is very sensitive & I haven't broken out from a hot topic product.
This place is perfect for those concert junkies like myself! Since concert shirts are usually expensive at the venue I buy my shirt here before hand & it works out great !
Although I feel like this store has went somewhat downhill in recent years, I still find some good deals every now and again. I especially like their Disney selection.
Love this place! They have all your clothing needs to make up needs, or even intimacy needs if you ask to go to the back! I'm only 14, but I've heard stories about it.
Not my style, but I do enjoy shopping here for pop culture items like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Disney, etc. Prices are alright, but the items they have are awesome.
I love shopping at hottopic for band tees and band merch. I recently got a Green Day "Welcome to Paradise" tee and a The 1975 tank top and I'm absolutely in love. They always have instore or online sales which is a bonus.
I adore this store. I always come in here every single time I come to the mall. I just can never resist. I also buy stuff from them online. They have the best stuff.
This store is great for alternative fashion. I love dresses and they always have a new selection of video game/movie/pop culture dresses and accessories in stock. Wish they would bring back the platform boots though
Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands. Not Frozen accessories.
Its funny because i am not the type of person who would like hot topic but i really enjoy it. I'm a big nerd girl at heart and they have so much sailor moon stuff!
Q & A
Why don't they make it a bigger store?? its so small and hard to look at things when it is so crowded..
Does anyone else love the clothing?
Do they have 1d band tees?
What do you buy at hot topic?
Do they have Sleeping With Sirens t-shirts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos