BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
Taylor S.
Millville, NJ
One of my favorite stores of all time! I refuse to get my gauges anywhere else! They took it out of my local mall and I nearly cried. Great place for all of my band merch and cute dresses. There is not a time I have walk out of hot topic empty handed. Totally in love with this store! If I had enough money, I would buy just about everything inside!
Ashley D.
Springfield, OR
It can get very expensive. About $25 per clothing item, if not more. The quality is typically very good. They are definitely the go to place if you are looking for some band merch, or even Disney stuff. The best time to hit up this store is during their buy one, get one half off sales. They usually offer "Hot Cash" at that time to use later.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
It's a very unique place where I feel that I don't get judged for what I wear. Most of the things are very pretty and legit. The sales they give out online really helps pay for shipping. Honestly there are many interesting things here to buy.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I love love love this store! Great store to buy band merchandise & music, I always walk in this store and walk out with a t-shirt or any collectible items I might like! Some stuff is expensive but all worth it in the end! Such an awesome store! 😍😍😍
Darien F.
Hot Topic is only good for Disney merch, band t-shirts, and novelty items. It went from a goth store to a stupid novelty store really fast. And their prices are way too high but I guess that doesn't matter because only teenagers who's parents buy everything for them shop here anymore. They do have great sales but the prices are too high.
Lyna N.
I love the cool accessories and clothing items that Hot Topic carries. They have merchandises of my favorite TV shows, heroes, movies, and bands. However, without the promotions and sales, the items get a bit pricey. My Nightmare Before Christmas wallet cost twenty five dollars. After I bought it, I had no money left to put in it. 😂
Brooke N.
I like Hot Topic but I have been here in years. Their clothes aren't really my style but when I was younger I loved the store. I sometimes go to Hot Topic for nose studs because they are affordable and pretty good quality. You could find some interesting things in Hot Topic because they sell other random stuff besides clothing.
krystal ☺.
Goof store to buy band tee-shirts and such. I remember when I was little I always wanted to shop there because it looked so cool. Not everybody shopped there and I wanted to shop there and be cool haha. Now it seems everyone shops there. Good store I love their band t-shirts but it can be a bit pricey I mean c'mon it just a T-shirt.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Coming from someone who used to shop exclusively at Hot Topic, I will tell you that they have become overpriced. Great for little trinkets and accessories but really am not feeling the clothing any more (outgrew that stage apparently) but they do have some pretty decent crewnecks and wallets, records, pop vinyl figures as well.
Jessica K.
Columbus, OH
Love the selection of body jewelry and the retro t-shirts as well as TV show themed clothing. The clearance is where I shop the most however they do run really good deals for the regular priced stock too. most of the time there is a buy one, get one free or at least a buy one get one half off deal to save a little bit of money.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone else love the clothing?
Kristianna V.
El Mirage, AZ
Why don't they make it a bigger store?? its so small and hard to look at things when it is so crowded..
Sarah A.
Rossville , GA
Do they have Sleeping With Sirens t-shirts?
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
Do they have 1d band tees?
Dominique D.
What do you buy at hot topic?