BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Jessica E.
Most of my wardrobe consists of clothes from this store. I love the variety in Hot Topic. It's great for finding band tees, pop culture items, cartoon/Disney-related items and so much more! Plus their annual $15 off $30 hot cash sale is a great deal! That's when I do most of my major shopping from here.
Thera H.
I don't shop here all the time, but when I do I shop for Star Wars, Batman and Band T-shirts. I love their t-shirt sales and I'm a sucker for cute socks, so I usually pick those up here too. They have adorable alternative dresses as well. Still one of my favorite places to shop for alternative clothing.
Stacy J.
Love this store! They have pretty much anything you would want from almost every alternative, emo, punk, rock, etc band. If a physical store doesn't carry shirts for a specific band you like, they are willing to order the items for you or you can order them online. free shipping if sent to the store.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I love love love hot topic! I always find the cutest shoes and accessories there! I spent $128 the other day on 2 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of shoes, eyeliner, 4 necklaces, 2 pairs of earrings, 3 bracelet sets of 5, and a sugar skull makeup brush kit. They also sent me a $45 off $90 coupon! There great!
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I really enjoy the body jewelry and plugs that Hot Topic offers but sometimes the clothing quality can be iffy. But the plugs are my favorite thing to buy from here, sometimes expensive, but different enough to be worth the price.
Summer M.
Big Horn, WY
I love shopping at Hot Topic for my daughters birthdays, Christmas and back to school things.
Most of the time you can catch some really good sales going on. Plus they have band t-shirts, funky leggings, tights that my girls love. Also you can find plushies and random items you don't think you'd need, but you want them anyway...all under one roof. I've always found the employees to be very helpful as well.
Brittany C.
Savannah, TN
Hot topic is the perfect go to for music lovers. Although the music is kind of scary, but I was there once and into that kind of stuff. But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories. The list could go on!
Sometimes people like I don't really share fashion references with their moms. My mother hates anything that has to deal with rockers. To my surprise she actually liked hot topic (because of the Disney products) and I love it!!! so this is one of the stores to stop by when we go shopping together that we both like.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
This store was a great when I was in high school but slowly it's become very commercial and you can't go I and find the things you're looking for. It no longer appeals to the punk, goth, etc. style or hobbies
Kenzie  K.
Chapin, SC
Definitely an acquired taste, this store. It's a bit pricey at times, but they have great deals. Every time I go in, Its buy one get one half off. Then you have the Hot Cash. Spend wisely and it isn't much at all. Before school this year, I picked up $600 dollars worth of clothes for only $400. They gave me 30% of because I fit all my stuff in a back pack. Friendly, fun place for the right people.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?