BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Connie M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like Hot topic. There are not a lot of "scene" stores left floating around. I am older, but I still love the alternative look and I can always find some great cosmetics, hair good, shirts or a fun gift for someone there.
Josie  G.
Hot Topic is pretty ace. I mostly buy band-tees, earrings and other accessories from there. I feel like every time I go in they are having some sort of store-wide sale. They've got a good selection of bands and popular "fandoms."
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this store back in middle school but haven't been there since. its not my type of clothing, however I did like the band tees. I also hated the smell of the store.
Sabrina R.
Elsa, TX
THE STUFF AT HOT TOPIC IS A LITTLE EDGY AND PUNK ROCKERISH BUT I LIKE TO GO HERE TO BUY MY BELLY BUTTON RINGS. ANOTHER REASON I SHOP AT THIS STORE IS BECAUSE OF THE AWESOME PROMOS THEY USUALLY HAVE GOING ON LIKE BUY ONE GET ONE.
Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used to shop here all the time when I was younger, they always had a good range of band shirts. They usually have some cool "trendy" items for shows that are popular like Dr. Who or Adventure Time. They are kind of expensive though
Kayla F.
Brookfield, CT
Everything in the store is unique. This place is like no other, and I really appreciate that! It definitely just speaks to certain types of styles, but luckily, I love the punk/rock/outcast look and I think the sales are amazing.
Gaoly X.
I don't shop here often since I'm not into their fashion, but ever since they have Disney merchandise and anime, I keep going in that store, and browse in there. My sister is addicted to this store because of the anime merchandise.
Ashleigh P.
Juneau, wi
I've been shopping at hottopic since I was probably 12 years old. Its just a cool store for everyone. It's not just metal music and whatever people see it as. Its the only place I can find invader zim and star wars things. Love it!
Christina B.
Every now and then, you can find something pretty awesome in a Hot Topic store. But, those always come from brands not otherwise affiliated with Hot Topic (Kreepsville 666, Iron Fist, etc). Hot Topic's own brand of items are low quality.
Mabel S.
Orlando, FL
I'm a little disappointed by Hot Topic's selection of band t-shirts these days, but I still pop in every now and again... And promptly leave when I see the walls covered in My Little Pony, One Direction and Twilight merchandise.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?