BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Although Hot Topic was a great place to shop while I was in high school and you would find the "edgier" trends there. It has become significantly main stream. I no longer shop there do to the fact that I'm no longer in their demographics. However, I'm sure kids enjoy shopping there.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I used to love shopping here as a teen...I went through a small "scene" phase and they have the perfect clothes for that style there. Over the past few years they've added a lot of cuter clothes that are more my style now.. only downside is that some of their products are fairly expensive.
Kelly H.
Bechtelsville, PA
I love this store. They always have different types of clothing. They even have disney clothes that adults can wear. But I usually go in for the clothing with the skulls on it. But they also carry comic book, movies and a variety of other things that are clothing, jewelry, etc.
emo s.
Pros:
✨great merch
✨sell pop figurines
cons:
❗️ALWAYS overprice items
❗️EXCLUSIVE items that can be hard to find in other places and if you find it
it can be expensive
❗️most specials are online only
Fatima S.
Thermal, CA
Hot Topic is the place where either you hate or you love. It has great band tees but it also comes with great quirky stuff. My personal favorite is all the Disney clothing and accessories items they have in stock because you cannot be too old for the Little Mermaid or Lion King.
Kristin T.
South Beloit, IL
Hot Topic used to be mostly just goth/punk stuff but in the past few years they have been carrying some stuff that I absolutely LOVE! The selection of Disney products is amazing and if I could have every Lilo and Stitch item they have I would! Also love the sales that they have :)
Alyssa H.
Back when I was high school I went through a phase where 90% of my clothing was from Hot Topic. I really liked the clothing there and it was good quality. The jewelry is a little expensive, but they usually have a deal going on for them. They have a lot of band tees to choose from.
Shelbi  N.
I love getting my band shirts from here or random crazy jewelry. But nowadays, the jewelry seems a bit cheap. It will break really easy and it sucks cause I love some of it. But besides that, I love the place a lot. I like the dresses they have and some of the other random stuff!
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
My daughter is a huge anime fan and we get all her t shirts here ! They have the coolest band t shirts even bands that I like ! I just spent 200$ on her school clothes , I love the way the staff knows about all the anime shows and that helps when u r looking for a particular show !
Kendra  T.
Hot Topic has never been one of my favorite stores. I think the prices are very high for what they sell. I will say one of the things I do like about this store is the ability to buy old school items!
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?