BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Olivia H.
I love shopping here! Everything is almost always buy one get one half off. Their T-shirts are soft and good quality. They also have lots of nerdy stuff and stuff for fans of different TV shows and bands. They also have exclusive funko pops.
Nyree K.
Conyers, GA
Hot topic seems to always have the buy one get one for 50% off sale and i love it. I always buy my graphic tees there. Its the only reliable place to buy good quality. It has all things from pop culture to anime, which is something i love :))
Ruth G.
Fort Collins, CO
I love hot and topic because they always have cool clothes and accessories. I wish they still had makeup tho. I loved their colorful eyeliner,but its still a great place to shop
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
I love this store. They have a really good selection of hard-to-find pop culture and music related items. They always have great sales and deals going on and no matter which location I visit! they have the NICEST and most helpful employees.
Ashlyn R.
Ladonia, TX
I love Hot Topic, They always have really cool shirts, and things for those who have favorite TV shows or movies.I especially love how many band T-shirts they have. You can always be able to find your favorite rock band T-shirt inside there!
Nathalie C.
I haven't shopped here in a while since I feel a bit older lol but I remember shopping here as a teenager and It was the bomb dot com store for all music. You could buy band t shirts, cd's, and everything band related. Pretty awesome store.
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
I love this place I come here to get my gauges as well as my clothes. I highly recommend this place. It is very affordable. The people in every store are really nice as well. I get rewards with every purchase, I really love shopping here.
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
I love anime rock music and skating. Another great store for people who want to be different. I bought a barbie necklace and I was looking for Blood on the Dance Floor but they sold out. I will be going back soon for a corset and the hoodies.
Christina G.
Dinuba, Ca
Hot topic has a great selection of tees. They tees from music to your favorite TV shows and movies. I usually go in there to check out the pop vinyls. I do still go in to check out the alternative clothing but usually never purchase any.
Kara K.
What I liked about Hot Topic when it first opened was all of the band t-shirts and music. Now I don't think they have a good option of T's anymore but I do like their Disney collection. It has some fun shirts and accessories that are based off classic movies. Other than that, some of their things are just low quality for high price.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?