BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Ashley D.
Springfield, OR
It can get very expensive. About $25 per clothing item, if not more. The quality is typically very good. They are definitely the go to place if you are looking for some band merch, or even Disney stuff. The best time to hit up this store is during their buy one, get one half off sales. They usually offer "Hot Cash" at that time to use later.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
It's a very unique place where I feel that I don't get judged for what I wear. Most of the things are very pretty and legit. The sales they give out online really helps pay for shipping. Honestly there are many interesting things here to buy.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I love love love this store! Great store to buy band merchandise & music, I always walk in this store and walk out with a t-shirt or any collectible items I might like! Some stuff is expensive but all worth it in the end! Such an awesome store! 😍😍😍
Darien F.
Hot Topic is only good for Disney merch, band t-shirts, and novelty items. It went from a goth store to a stupid novelty store really fast. And their prices are way too high but I guess that doesn't matter because only teenagers who's parents buy everything for them shop here anymore. They do have great sales but the prices are too high.
Lyna N.
I love the cool accessories and clothing items that Hot Topic carries. They have merchandises of my favorite TV shows, heroes, movies, and bands. However, without the promotions and sales, the items get a bit pricey. My Nightmare Before Christmas wallet cost twenty five dollars. After I bought it, I had no money left to put in it. 😂
Laura P.
Warren, MI
I loved this store when I was in high school because I could get t-shirts with my favorite bands and characters printed on them. Now that I'm older it's not somewhere I shop, but I'm also not in their key demographic. My one complaint is that they are a bit pricey considering you're just getting cotton t-shirts for the most part.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Coming from someone who used to shop exclusively at Hot Topic, I will tell you that they have become overpriced. Great for little trinkets and accessories but really am not feeling the clothing any more (outgrew that stage apparently) but they do have some pretty decent crewnecks and wallets, records, pop vinyl figures as well.
Shiloh M.
Venice, FL
This store has great fandom merchandise. If you are really into an anime, this store has great t-shirts. Same goes for bands. Also this store has a huge supply of funko pops (at least at my local hot topic) I just wish they had more south park related items 😂
krystal ☺.
Goof store to buy band tee-shirts and such. I remember when I was little I always wanted to shop there because it looked so cool. Not everybody shopped there and I wanted to shop there and be cool haha. Now it seems everyone shops there. Good store I love their band t-shirts but it can be a bit pricey I mean c'mon it just a T-shirt.
Allison D.
Hot Topic is okay. It used to be my favorite store in high school when punk and goth was the trend. Now the store seems too mainstream but do like the comic book items. The store could use more space to walk around..seems really cramped now. I usually browse to see what they have but most of their items are way too overpriced.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Best Hot Topic purchase?
Jessica M.
Who else has a pain linking all their cards and emails to the actual in store clerk? I hate that so much!
Cariny C.
Doral, Florida
Of course the Hello Kitty items
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
Has anyone else noticed the differences in the sizing? I usually wear a large in dresses, and an Xtra large in women's shirts and small in men's shirts. I just bought a medium size long sleeve shirt that fits perfectly.
Jamie D.