Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
Really great sales. They have an awesome selection of stuff now, I love how they're branching out. You can get band shirts ranging in One Direction to Slipknot to The Strokes. I also love all the fandom stuff, and the Disney section is definitely a plus!
Hot topic was one of my favorite stores junior year. I loved the variety of tee shirts they had there and music of coarse. I haven't shopped there in quiet a long time but I cant seem to help myself from at least peaking in whenever I pass one in a mall.
I love to shop at Hot Topic a lot because they had the greatest band and graphic tees. But I don't really like to shop there that much because the clothes are not really my style too much. They have a lot of Disney stuff and younger kids clothing.
When I want hello kitty stuff this is definitely where i go. I love their stuff. Some of it is just out of my price range at the moment. But its not reasonable. Just not cheap enough for me at the moment. But I still love to window shop in their store.
Hot Topic is always ever changing. If you like science/horror or Disney movies, this is the place to go. They have a good array of band products as well! Albums, shirts, buttons, etc. Although some of their products are priced high, it's worth it.
There never seems to be a shortage of novelty tees and punk clothes at Hot Top, so if that is your thing then this place is great for you. The definitely are more for the junior/high school demographic. But they are pretty cheap and that's a plus.
Although Hot Topic is not really my style, I do find that their graphic tees are pretty cool. I've bought plenty of graphic tees from here at a reasonable price. They sometimes have the Buy One, Get One sale on them, so catch them when you can.
I just love their store! It has something for everyone! Even a Disney lover like me!! My husband goes there for the band t shirts and I'm there sore the supernatural, Harry Potter, and Disney stuff! Probably one of my favorite stores for life!
I was way into Hot Topic when I was in high school. Now that I'm older it doesn't have much for me...Except a Harry Potter or Johnny Cash shirt here and there. But sadly the shirts seem to run pretty small and they are very thin and low quality.
One of my favorite stores because of all the pop culture merchandise they sell. They have such a wide variety of clothing involving popular TV shows or movies. And the pants they sell are actually really good quality for a pretty low price.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos