Hot Topic

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Jessica K.
Columbus, OH
Love the selection of body jewelry and the retro t-shirts as well as TV show themed clothing. The clearance is where I shop the most however they do run really good deals for the regular priced stock too. most of the time there is a buy one, get one free or at least a buy one get one half off deal to save a little bit of money.
Allison D.
Hot Topic is okay. It used to be my favorite store in high school when punk and goth was the trend. Now the store seems too mainstream but do like the comic book items. The store could use more space to walk around..seems really cramped now. I usually browse to see what they have but most of their items are way too overpriced.
Laura P.
Warren, MI
I loved this store when I was in high school because I could get t-shirts with my favorite bands and characters printed on them. Now that I'm older it's not somewhere I shop, but I'm also not in their key demographic. My one complaint is that they are a bit pricey considering you're just getting cotton t-shirts for the most part.
krystal ☺.
Goof store to buy band tee-shirts and such. I remember when I was little I always wanted to shop there because it looked so cool. Not everybody shopped there and I wanted to shop there and be cool haha. Now it seems everyone shops there. Good store I love their band t-shirts but it can be a bit pricey I mean c'mon it just a T-shirt.
Lyna N.
I love the cool accessories and clothing items that Hot Topic carries. They have merchandises of my favorite TV shows, heroes, movies, and bands. However, without the promotions and sales, the items get a bit pricey. My Nightmare Before Christmas wallet cost twenty five dollars. After I bought it, I had no money left to put in it. 😂
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Coming from someone who used to shop exclusively at Hot Topic, I will tell you that they have become overpriced. Great for little trinkets and accessories but really am not feeling the clothing any more (outgrew that stage apparently) but they do have some pretty decent crewnecks and wallets, records, pop vinyl figures as well.
Shiloh M.
Venice, FL
This store has great fandom merchandise. If you are really into an anime, this store has great t-shirts. Same goes for bands. Also this store has a huge supply of funko pops (at least at my local hot topic) I just wish they had more south park related items 😂
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
Hot topic is the place to go if you're looking to rep one of your favorite bands. They're also always taking suggestions from the customers of what they wanna see on the shelves. I shop here and have so far, had no dissapointments
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
I love this store so much! I love how they have a variety of things and how everyone is so nice and helpful! Sadly everything is so expensive so i don't get much things from here (always walk in and walk out sad and empy handed lol)
Melissa G.
Machesney Pk, IL
Hot Topic is an interesting store that has changed a lot over the years. Sometimes it is a hit or miss for me, but I love looking at the collection of products they have to current popular movies or retro Disney and Nickelodeon items. They also have some great clearance and some neat jewelry too. Unfortunately, their in-store selection of anything plus-sized is non-existent, which is odd considering they own Torrid, a plus-sized women's story.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?