BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Jessica E.
Most of my wardrobe consists of clothes from this store. I love the variety in Hot Topic. It's great for finding band tees, pop culture items, cartoon/Disney-related items and so much more! Plus their annual $15 off $30 hot cash sale is a great deal! That's when I do most of my major shopping from here.
Samantha C.
Jourdanton, TX
Hot Topic was one of my favorite stores back then, but now it seems like everyone shops there. One Direction, Emblem3, 5SOS and etc have taken over! Back then it was just body jewelry, band shirts and merch and game mercy but now its 'mainstream'. Shirts are way too expensive. Body jewelry is a good price.
Clarissa N.
I love this store!! I used to go all the time when I was in high school with my friends and it's such a nice store. They have a variety of shirts and clothing. plus all the disney apparel and items and video game items are just amazing. The price sometimes is a little too pricey but good store overall.
Thera H.
I don't shop here all the time, but when I do I shop for Star Wars, Batman and Band T-shirts. I love their t-shirt sales and I'm a sucker for cute socks, so I usually pick those up here too. They have adorable alternative dresses as well. Still one of my favorite places to shop for alternative clothing.
Stacy J.
Love this store! They have pretty much anything you would want from almost every alternative, emo, punk, rock, etc band. If a physical store doesn't carry shirts for a specific band you like, they are willing to order the items for you or you can order them online. free shipping if sent to the store.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love love love hot topic! I always find the cutest shoes and accessories there! I spent $128 the other day on 2 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of shoes, eyeliner, 4 necklaces, 2 pairs of earrings, 3 bracelet sets of 5, and a sugar skull makeup brush kit. They also sent me a $45 off $90 coupon! There great!
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I really enjoy the body jewelry and plugs that Hot Topic offers but sometimes the clothing quality can be iffy. But the plugs are my favorite thing to buy from here, sometimes expensive, but different enough to be worth the price.
Brittany C.
Savannah, TN
Hot topic is the perfect go to for music lovers. Although the music is kind of scary, but I was there once and into that kind of stuff. But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories. The list could go on!
Summer M.
Big Horn, WY
I love shopping at Hot Topic for my daughters birthdays, Christmas and back to school things.
Most of the time you can catch some really good sales going on. Plus they have band t-shirts, funky leggings, tights that my girls love. Also you can find plushies and random items you don't think you'd need, but you want them anyway...all under one roof. I've always found the employees to be very helpful as well.
Kenzie  K.
Chapin, SC
Definitely an acquired taste, this store. It's a bit pricey at times, but they have great deals. Every time I go in, Its buy one get one half off. Then you have the Hot Cash. Spend wisely and it isn't much at all. Before school this year, I picked up $600 dollars worth of clothes for only $400. They gave me 30% of because I fit all my stuff in a back pack. Friendly, fun place for the right people.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?