BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
I think hot topic is an amazing brand, they have very edgy and unique clothing. they are a little over priced but they have anything up to the latest fashion, their graphic tees are amazing and they have a huge supply of funky hair colors. love their products :)
Emily Y.
Mount Vernon, TX
My go-to store! I know i say that too much. I love the style of this store. Even though i cannot wear it, I still have a tripp outfit in my closet from them. The Only negative point is that some of the jewelry doesn't last as long as I'd like for the price.
Brandi H.
Waynesburg , PA
I used to love hot topic years ago. Although now I think they are too expensive for the quality of their clothes. i have bought several shirts and they tore really easy or they started to snag and unravel at the seems. I wouldn't recommend their clothes.
Amy S.
Elmhurst, NY
Hot topic is such a fun store to go in the pieces are reasonable at times but they do have sales and thats deff. a plus if your looking to buy an awesome band shirt, body jewelry, or just cool random things that happen to interest you this is the place to go!
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
Its so rare for me to go into a store and want everything but its impossible to not want everything in this store! all their accessories are beautiful and their tees are in all sizes. also their employees are some of the nicest people i have ever met :)
Savannah T.
Hot Topic is the go to store for almost anything for me! Band Tees, shoes, dresses, body jewelry, school supplies, music and much more! The womens shirts do run very small, but i usually find what i need in the mens. Overall love Hot Topic Sooooooo much!
Ka V.
I love getting my piercings here. Although its pricey, its the best jewelry pieces I've found for my piercings. I also love the intimate BLACKHEART line from them. Most of my lingerie is from that collection. I loveeeeeee the Extreme Push up bra. love love love!
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this store a lot when it started out. It was darker, goth now now its a lot of Disney and cartoon stuff. They are pricey but the clothes were well made when I did buy them. The only reason I would shop there now is for body jewelry or a band tee.
Hannah M.
This used to be the place I shopped in high school. They have a great variety of band t-shirts and other merch, as well as other themed t-shirts and hoodies. Haven't been there in a while, but I remember enjoying going there whenever a mall trip was made.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Hot topic was one of my favorite stores junior year. I loved the variety of tee shirts they had there and music of coarse. I haven't shopped there in quiet a long time but I cant seem to help myself from at least peaking in whenever I pass one in a mall.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?