BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Kylie T.
The clothes here are of great qaulity and are unique, but have a higher price range than anything else in the store. Graphic Tee's are a must have at this shirt, there's something there for everyone. All around this store has a little something for you -- whether it's a bumper sticker or a pair of nerdy underwear.
Tara G.
I used to love this store when I was younger and it first opened and it was all about the music. Now it's super trendy and pop culture focused. Sometimes you can get a decent band shirt here, but mostly it's for the "scene kids" these days. Disappointing but I still tend to always go in the store and look around.
Emma P.
Ocala, FL
I have a love hate relationship with Hottopic I adore most of the lines they bring in such as the Disney,Harry Potter,Supernatural,Book Of Life etcetc every article of clothing I've gotten from there is great although I have heard many horror stories about how some are poorly made but from I've gotten its great
Gabrielle R.
My favorite store in my mail. Never had a bad experience. Emailed their costumer support when the employee didn't ask for my points card and they added the points thru email. Love how all the bands I like have shirts and other merch. And some of my favorite shows like Supernatural have tons of merch at my Hot Topic.
Cassandra P.
Favorite store to get band shirts, movie merch, etc. I go here a lot and it's always worth it. They usually have good sales going on and have tons of great stuff! I recommend anyone who loves music to go check them out!
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
I like this store and always have. Super easy to find band t-shirts and clothes for fun holidays (St Patrick's, Halloween, etc). Plus they sell awesome everyday clothes and body jewelry. The makeup isn't too bad either!
Lauren x.
They have cheap band merch, and very unique clothing styles. More gothic/punk attire but over the years have been adding justin beiber merch, and other "pop" artists. But still love going there for their unique jewelry.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
My most favorite mall store. I can never walk by, I have to go in. I love browsing all the metal band shirts, the clearance items rock! All the clothes are adorable. In high school I only shopped here. Now, that I am older I shop other places, but still buy things here! I will be a fan of Hot Topic for life!
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Hot topic is a decent store. they have tons of band merch. music. accessories. clothes. and usually they have a decent sale going on. I used to like them a lot more before they started carrying Justin Beiber stuff tho.
Jessica E.
Most of my wardrobe consists of clothes from this store. I love the variety in Hot Topic. It's great for finding band tees, pop culture items, cartoon/Disney-related items and so much more! Plus their annual $15 off $30 hot cash sale is a great deal! That's when I do most of my major shopping from here.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?