BY HOT TOPIC

• What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe be...18 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?3 Answers
✨A l e x i s✨ ✨.
Dillard
I love hot topic so freking much, they have so much to pick from and so much to use or try.
You have to pick from diffrent back packs to diffrent kinda of clothing
jae C.
This is my go-to store for Pop-Culture clothing. Over the last few years, HT has vastly expanded their licensed character (Disney, BBC, etc) and that is awesome. The only downside that I have to the brand is that the prices on everything, especially the special "licensed" collection like Marvel, Star Wars, etc... has become more expensive.

I like to wait a few weeks or months after a collection has come out because it generally comes down in price or ends up in the clearance bin.
Atasia B.
This is one of my most favorite places to shop. They have a wide variety of products. They also have various nerdy fandom targeted products which is fantastic.  Ordering online is fast and the in store experience has always been pleasant. I honestly wish that they had more available items in store. There are also some products I can not find online that are in store or vice versa which is frustrating. One thing I don't like is that employees constantly pester you about their not so great discounts, it almost feels like it's being shoved down your throat. Other than that, it's a cool place to shop.
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
Hot Topic is my kind of place. I love all of the nostalgia themed clothing and accessories. I'm a big comic book and anime nerd, so this is my go-to place to find items to represent my favorite fandoms. They are a tad pricier than I like and it would be great if they could have a dressing room in their stores, but luckily their refund/exchange policy is great. I had to exchange a shirt for three different sizes before I found the right size and it was hassle free.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
I was a scene kid in high school so this was my heaven haha Now as I am older I find it rather overpriced and that crappy because I remember saving up money as a teen for a pair of cool pants that would run up to $60... targeting teens mostly I wish it was less of a piggy bank robbery!
Quality of most things is always alright... Bleach they have is dangerous I saw many friends go bald, but that is more on the customer than a store I would suppose.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I spend so much money here its ridiculous!

Hot Topic always has stuff other stores just don't carry! I always walk out with a bag in hand and a huge smile!

Their sales are great like bogo 30% off, hot cash and all the other sales they have throughout the year!

I have their "club" card as well as their credit card. You get awesome coupons by being a member and it's nice to save money.

I always feel welcomed by the workers there and they are always super helpful!
Heather T.
I have 5 children, 4 girls ages 20, 17, 17, and 12 (and one boy who is 6). We spend hours in Hot Topic and happily collect Hot Cash to redeem when we can. I don't think I have ever had a Hot Topic employee be anything but wonderful for us all! There is literally something for everyone in our family in this store. My twin girls love the sun dresses. My other two love all the band merchandise. I personally love the Sherlock and Dr Who stuff. And my husband, well bring home anything Marvel or DC and he is thrilled! I would rather spend 4 hours in Hot Topic than an hour each in 4 separate department stores!
Brooklyn C.
Hmm where do i start. Hot topic was the store for "Alternative fashion" in the 90s and early 2000s. However, as the years progressed it stopped being for the "Goth kid" and started to be all about tailoring to the average crowd. They slowly stopped carrying all the cool stuff, then shifted to band merch. All the stupid little pop music things. Movie merch. Yeah some of the clothes are still really cute. But they charge top dollar for all of it. It's sad really. When i was a kid i always wanted to go in there, because it was so awesome. Now I'm nearly 20 and it's just a let down. its just like going into a band merch store. I'd work there because they don't frown upon tattoos and piercings on their employees, but I'd rather shop some where that i feel is worth my money.
Deanna K.
Colonia, NJ
I use to like Hot Topic as an angry pre-teen and then we kind of parted ways, but lately that store has made a major come back! It's like the go to store for pop culture. TV shows you love? They'll have it. Disney stuff!?! They have it! Vinyl?! They have it! I just wish people would stop seeming them as the angry goth store and be a little more open minded. Sure they're a little edgy and different but they have a lot of great stuff in there. C'mon, re-releasing Disney vinyl picture disc? That's awesome. Hot topic is awesome. I would hug this store if I could. They've made a huge come back.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I loved HT when I was younger (like most people.) I'm 20, and I still go in there or I at least try, if I'm not trying to fight my way around a mom with her baby buggy and her 2 other kids that are like 10-13 years old wanting Justin Bieber or Little Wayne shit and bitching because they cant have something. Ugh I go in there for only the band shirts and jeans now because half the time they only have stupid hipster clothes or just ugly things! But I do enjoy their MLP stuff :P Like another girl on this page said, you can find better and cheaper clothes at Forever21!
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?