Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
This is a great store to buy band merchandise from. They also do Disney character items, Pokémon items. The prices can be a little high on some things. I think the downside is the stores are always to small & they play the music a little loud in some of the stores to the point you can not hear what another person is saying...
This is one of my favorite stores. While they may be a bit on the pricey side, they're products are always made well. I love their t-shirts. They're makeup and hair products are pretty good. The jewelry and accessories never disappoint. I can find all my pop culture needs here.
Hot topic is my favorite store to shop for all my body jewelry. They have really good quality that you can trust Most of my jewelry for my piercing are from hot topic because I know they are safe to use and they wont chip or give my piercings an infection. Thumb up!
This store is good for the edgy style. I don't dress like this but my boyfriend loves the band shirts they have. It's a great store in my opinion. So many designs to choose from, I love it
I love that this store has all kinds of products from all the animes that I watch. (Nerd I know) lol. I love the body Jewelry and the necklaces with random charms on them. It has changed a lot in the past 8 years, it's not so "metal" now and is new age "hipster"
I'm not really all into this store that much. It reminds me of scene people almost. I do go in there every once in awhile because they have THE BEST body jewelry. If you're looking for cute belly rings nose rings tongue rings etc hot topic is the best place to go
For the geek in everyone! They have something here for everyone who loves to let their fandom flag fly. I can always find great cute, cool, geeky accessories here. The clothes are out unless you want simple tees those are the only article worth spending your money on.
I like to shop at hot topic for the t-shirts I like the band shirts and the doctor who ones it's great how they have a large variety and their clothing is great quality for the price my sister goes crazy over their ahs items and their workers are always so nice
My husband is obsessed with The Joker/Harley Quinn from Batman, and this store always has merchandise based on them. Sometimes it's a little more expensive than I would like, and their women's clothes don't always for great, but their accessories are amazing!
It's a really fun store to go inside and look around. I think a lot of people immediately get put off because of their style, but if you really look they have things that appeal to everyone. From darker stuff to more cutesy stuff like Disney or Funko Pop figures.
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos