Smashbox's New Shadows Looks Like a Camera Lens
- "They have costumes, band shirts, body jewelry, stickers, posters, alternative accessories, candy, makeup, and all sorts of great gag gifts too." in 30 reviews
- "They have lost allot of God collection of band ts and body jewelry but I can find most of want I want in there and that just makes me happy. " in 29 reviews
- "Great place if you're looking for band / pop culture merchandise, or some darker looking fashion than what you find in the regular stores in the mall." in 28 reviews
- "If you are an angst ridden teenager, feel like nobody understands you, and you need some awesome band tees...this is the place for you." in 22 reviews
- "Hottopic was my stuff in high school, but recently they've gone too "mainstream" It's suppose to be about cult film merch & hardcore bands." in 16 reviews
I love getting my band shirts from here or random crazy jewelry. But nowadays, the jewelry seems a bit cheap. It will break really easy and it sucks cause I love some of it. But besides that, I love the place a lot. I like the dresses they have and some of the other random stuff!
Hot Topic has never been one of my favorite stores. I think the prices are very high for what they sell. I will say one of the things I do like about this store is the ability to buy old school items!
I love this store. They always have different types of clothing. They even have disney clothes that adults can wear. But I usually go in for the clothing with the skulls on it. But they also carry comic book, movies and a variety of other things that are clothing, jewelry, etc.
This store carries merchandise from just about any movie, band, TV show, or characters you could possibly think of. This is the go-to store to find any of your "inner-geek" products. I absolutely love their t-shirts, even though they can be pricey. Overall, it's a great store.
Hot Topic is always a hit or miss for me. Sometimes they have really good items and sometimes they don't I wish they had more band tees and we less cluttered. One thing that would be great is if they made the stores bigger! I love that there is always a good deal to snatch up.
This store is great for alternative fashion. I love dresses and they always have a new selection of video game/movie/pop culture dresses and accessories in stock. Wish they would bring back the platform boots though
They have many items that you can't find anywhere else. I find myself in this store during the holiday's. I used to really love the store when I was in more of a dark phase, but now I don't really buy much from it. They have some great band merch and body jewelry though.
Good place to get hair dye, they carry a few brands. The body jewelry selection is pretty good as well though it's a bit pricey compared to similar stores. The rest of it is not really my style anymore, but the selection of band/graphic/character tops is pretty extensive
I honestly usually love all the new pop culture stuff they have for sale! they have pretty good deals on pants and body jewelry often as well. And their customer service is phenomenal and i love that they are able to present themselves however they would like too at work!
This is a great store to buy band merchandise from. They also do Disney character items, Pokémon items. The prices can be a little high on some things. I think the downside is the stores are always to small & they play the music a little loud in some of the stores to the point you can not hear what another person is saying...
Q & A
Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through? It's always so small and crowded.
Ain't most of their clothes black?
What's your go to section at hot topic?
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos