BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Ashley D.
Springfield, OR
It can get very expensive. About $25 per clothing item, if not more. The quality is typically very good. They are definitely the go to place if you are looking for some band merch, or even Disney stuff. The best time to hit up this store is during their buy one, get one half off sales. They usually offer "Hot Cash" at that time to use later.
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
It's a very unique place where I feel that I don't get judged for what I wear. Most of the things are very pretty and legit. The sales they give out online really helps pay for shipping. Honestly there are many interesting things here to buy.
Darien F.
Hot Topic is only good for Disney merch, band t-shirts, and novelty items. It went from a goth store to a stupid novelty store really fast. And their prices are way too high but I guess that doesn't matter because only teenagers who's parents buy everything for them shop here anymore. They do have great sales but the prices are too high.
Shiloh M.
Venice, FL
This store has great fandom merchandise. If you are really into an anime, this store has great t-shirts. Same goes for bands. Also this store has a huge supply of funko pops (at least at my local hot topic) I just wish they had more south park related items 😂
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Coming from someone who used to shop exclusively at Hot Topic, I will tell you that they have become overpriced. Great for little trinkets and accessories but really am not feeling the clothing any more (outgrew that stage apparently) but they do have some pretty decent crewnecks and wallets, records, pop vinyl figures as well.
Allison D.
Hot Topic is okay. It used to be my favorite store in high school when punk and goth was the trend. Now the store seems too mainstream but do like the comic book items. The store could use more space to walk around..seems really cramped now. I usually browse to see what they have but most of their items are way too overpriced.
Laura P.
Warren, MI
I loved this store when I was in high school because I could get t-shirts with my favorite bands and characters printed on them. Now that I'm older it's not somewhere I shop, but I'm also not in their key demographic. My one complaint is that they are a bit pricey considering you're just getting cotton t-shirts for the most part.
Magali C.
Anaheim, CA
I love hot topic. I still listen to MCR and get to represent my love with my band shirts from hot topic not everyone is a hipster and hot topic gets me. They really get me. Quality is great I feel at home in my dark apparel. LOVE IT!
Jessica K.
Whitehall, OH
Love the selection of body jewelry and the retro t-shirts as well as TV show themed clothing. The clearance is where I shop the most however they do run really good deals for the regular priced stock too. most of the time there is a buy one, get one free or at least a buy one get one half off deal to save a little bit of money.
krystal ☺.
Goof store to buy band tee-shirts and such. I remember when I was little I always wanted to shop there because it looked so cool. Not everybody shopped there and I wanted to shop there and be cool haha. Now it seems everyone shops there. Good store I love their band t-shirts but it can be a bit pricey I mean c'mon it just a T-shirt.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?