Hot Topic

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • Who else thinks there t shirts are poorly made?2 Answers
Hot Topic
  • "But they have so much from band and graphic tees like Disney, star wars, harry potter, and so much more as well as jewelry and accessories." in 16 reviews
Morgan G.
Wilmington, NC
Hot Topic is undeniably better than it was a few years ago. They are trying to get away from their dark, emo vibe to more pop culture and attracting fandoms. They offer shirts and accessories for pretty much any fandom (I especially enjoy the Disney and Harry Potter merchandise) as well as their signature goth kid clothes. If you haven't been in there in a while, I suggest giving them a second chance!
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
This store is a little high priced mall store which sells items that are considered punk, emo, goth, and sexy. If you like any of these things, thus is your store. They sell a variety of things from gag gifts, clothes, backpacks, to underware, stickers, jewelry, pictures patches, posters and incense. I've shopped here for years for many odds & ends and now it's my sons favorite store!
Faith W.
Morton, IL
I absolutely love this store much. I shop at hot topic a lot I go in there every time I go to the mall. Not only do they have band shirts but they have makeup, jewelry, and other graphic tees. They even have alternative fashion if you're not in too all the bands.
Conner M.
Katy, TX
Hot topic is perfect if you are looking for a band t shirt. Honestly the store kinda smells weird to me and like all hot topics smell the same. It's weird.
If you are into this style, it's pretty awesome.
If you aren't, it's a smelly store with good band tees.
Erin S.
Neenah, WI
Not as good as they used to be, but they have something for everyone. I shop there frequently because it's the only store that has my style of clothing in my area. Quality isn't always the best, and sometimes it's ok. I would recommend shopping here to anyone.
Emily B.
I love Hot Topi! No matter where the store is, theres always an awesome vibe and experience! They have great products from different bands, super heroes, villains and cartoons to crazy awesome unique merchandise. They also have awesome prices and sale and talk about the vibe and music its great!
Tiffany C.
The last thing I bought from this place (last year) was a stuffed animal from one of my favorite cartoons... This used to be my favorite store when I was around fifteen, but five years later I find it harder to find things I actually like. The clothes are really cute but way too expensive for the quality. I do however love all of the cartoon merch they now have.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
My daughter loves hot topics we could spend hours in that store she finds a lot of shirts of her favorite bands that she likes you can also sign up for a reward discount card that's pretty good if you shop there a lot so I signed her up for one that just gave her an excuse to always go shopping there now .it does have a lot of cool stuff from hair dye to cloths.
Carla L.
Martin, KY
The quality of most Hot Topic brand clothes/accessories is pretty low. The other brands they carry tend to be a little more well made. Their range of t-shirts can be found other places for less and their body jewelry is probably the worst thing you could ever put in your face/ears. Fine for thirteen year olds testing out who they are, not so much for grown adults.
Jocelyn F.
Overall, HT is a really nice store. their products are high quality and decently priced, and they're always having sales. my only suggestion would be to maybe extend the women's styles into plus sizes? I love some of their designs but they tend to run a little small, so I'd need a size bigger than what they offer in stores. their men's shirts are true to size, however.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?