BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
I loved hot topic as a teen. They have a lot of great stuff in there. Band tees, hair dye, Disney merchandise. Anything any alternative teen could want. I mainly but hair dye from them now that older, but I only purchase my pyramid belts from them. I love the Disney stuff they have too.
Krysti  S.
Pecks Mill, WV
I love Hot Topic, and though I am disappointed they went so main stream, its still nice to be able to go there and find 40's period dresses I use them I model. Fun store, great products, and the prices are good on the wallet. If you are looking for nerd merch, this is THE go to store!
Gabby P.
Lompoc, CA
I love what they have in their online store but their customer service is horrible. i called trying to figure out how to make an exchange but they were absolutely no help at all. they had no idea whay they were talking about i had to call 3 different times to finally get good help.
Hannah T.
Chatsworth, CA
I really like this store. They have merch of obscurities and of pop culture I have two shirts from here and I can say they are of great quality relatively pricey ($24.95 for a T-shirt) and I have heard great things of their Jean quality. Also they have cute pins and other accessories.
Kristie G.
I used to love this store, they had the most unique things for all kinds of bands and TV shows. Anymore, they went totally mainstream in my opinion. It used to be bands like Mest and Good Charlotte, etc. Now i see Justin Bieber and lady gaga merchandise. It's a complete 180 downhill.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I used to love shopping here as a teen...I went through a small "scene" phase and they have the perfect clothes for that style there. Over the past few years they've added a lot of cuter clothes that are more my style now.. only downside is that some of their products are fairly expensive.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Although Hot Topic was a great place to shop while I was in high school and you would find the "edgier" trends there. It has become significantly main stream. I no longer shop there do to the fact that I'm no longer in their demographics. However, I'm sure kids enjoy shopping there.
Kendra  T.
Hot Topic has never been one of my favorite stores. I think the prices are very high for what they sell. I will say one of the things I do like about this store is the ability to buy old school items!
Kelly H.
Bechtelsville, PA
I love this store. They always have different types of clothing. They even have disney clothes that adults can wear. But I usually go in for the clothing with the skulls on it. But they also carry comic book, movies and a variety of other things that are clothing, jewelry, etc.
Kristin T.
South Beloit, IL
Hot Topic used to be mostly just goth/punk stuff but in the past few years they have been carrying some stuff that I absolutely LOVE! The selection of Disney products is amazing and if I could have every Lilo and Stitch item they have I would! Also love the sales that they have :)
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?