BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Martha Y.
Kokomo, IN
I have been shopping at this store for years. They have really good deals and their selection of band tees is great! Their shirts run between $20-$30 at regular price. Also, it depends on who’s in the front of the tee.

I would recommend this store for anyone to shop at. :)
Val D.
Clearfield, UT
At the hot topic near me, all of the employees are always so kind and happy to help! They also want you to have the best experience possible and always give great recommendations on what to buy! They are also very social and happy to talk with you during checkout!
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
since my jeans clothing store that was reasonably priced closed down im glad i still have hot topic. i buy my jeans from thre and they fit me just right. i never have complaints about any of there clothing. i also buy my band shirts from them. i will always shop here.
Jacqueline R.
Cleveland , OH
I enjoy the love of fandoms that hot topic has. You can find a wide variety of pop culture fun inside the store. It’s geared towards a younger market but has lots of options for everyone. Many items that are out of stock online can be found in a local store.
Monica T.
You can always count on Hot Topic for a great variety in clothing and accessories. I used to shop there more when I was a teenager, but they still have awesome t-shirts no matter what your age. My husband got me these three t-shirts for Christmas. #GOT
Carree t.
North Augusta, SC
This is an amazing store for alternative people. They have everything from accessories to band tees. Their clothes are a good quality but they can cost a lot. I wish I could shop there every day. I recommend this store to everyone.
Lyric L.
Crosby
I love going to hot topic ever since I was 12. I love graphic tees. I think hot topic was a lot better when I was younger, it’s not as cool anymore doesn’t have as much of what I’d be looking for. But still a place to go for tees.
Tiffany T.
Granada Hills
I love hot topic! There clothes are wonderful it’s like a grown up Disney store. I love all the Disney stuff they have and tv show shirts. I have a riverdale shirt from there and I absolutely love it! I recommend to everyone!
Shirley h.
Washington Court House, OH
I've been a loyal Hot Topic customer for years. The sizing definitely needs to be more inclusive, as well as more constant. Maybe it's because my local Hot Topic is at an outlet mall but sizing is so hit & miss anymore.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
No matter how old I get, I always find myself back at hot topic buying body jewelry and band tees! The clothes and jewelry are both affordable, good quality, and last for years. Not to mention they are super cute.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?