BY HOT TOPIC

• Does anyone else wished that hot topic was easier to walk through...21 Answers
  • What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on ...16 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS!!!!! 7 Answers
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this store and always have. Super easy to find band t-shirts and clothes for fun holidays (St Patrick's, Halloween, etc). Plus they sell awesome everyday clothes and body jewelry. The makeup isn't too bad either!
Lauren x.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have cheap band merch, and very unique clothing styles. More gothic/punk attire but over the years have been adding justin beiber merch, and other "pop" artists. But still love going there for their unique jewelry.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hot topic is a decent store. they have tons of band merch. music. accessories. clothes. and usually they have a decent sale going on. I used to like them a lot more before they started carrying Justin Beiber stuff tho.
Claudia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't really find anything in this store for me. I did however buy my kids backpacks their this year. They were pricey but so worth the look on their faces. It was two ninja turtle backpacks that were not found anywhere else. So if you are looking for rare products I recommend you check the store out.
Jessica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of my wardrobe consists of clothes from this store. I love the variety in Hot Topic. It's great for finding band tees, pop culture items, cartoon/Disney-related items and so much more! Plus their annual $15 off $30 hot cash sale is a great deal! That's when I do most of my major shopping from here.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love hot topic! I always find the cutest shoes and accessories there! I spent $128 the other day on 2 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of shoes, eyeliner, 4 necklaces, 2 pairs of earrings, 3 bracelet sets of 5, and a sugar skull makeup brush kit. They also sent me a $45 off $90 coupon! There great!
Summer M.
Big Horn, WY
I love shopping at Hot Topic for my daughters birthdays, Christmas and back to school things.
Most of the time you can catch some really good sales going on. Plus they have band t-shirts, funky leggings, tights that my girls love. Also you can find plushies and random items you don't think you'd need, but you want them anyway...all under one roof. I've always found the employees to be very helpful as well.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
I loved hot topic as a teen. They have a lot of great stuff in there. Band tees, hair dye, Disney merchandise. Anything any alternative teen could want. I mainly but hair dye from them now that older, but I only purchase my pyramid belts from them. I love the Disney stuff they have too.
Jennifer C.
New Orleans, LA
During my misspent youth, Hot Topic was the go-to store for all things "alternative". These days I stop by for nostalgia but don't know most of the characters featured on clothing, jewelry, etc. They're always good for Halloween stuff, piercing jewelry, and non-traditional hair dye colors.
Daarina S.
Thibodaux, LA
I love hot topic! You can always find some hot items there. Especially the character tees and the cute little character backpacks. My best friend and I used to always shop here when were were in high school. I'd love to get one in my area so i can get in there and load up on kool items.
alana m.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Ain't most of their clothes black?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
What's your go to section at hot topic?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite purchase from Hot Topic?
Meghan C.
What is another store similar to Hot Topic? Also maybe better on their prices?